iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
from $299.98 (No Activation)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/iphone-6-20160902

Member Summary

iPhone
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Lol iPhone 6 is free if you are on a 2 year plan. So why bother trying for the Rebate?  Or are you saying you get back $... (more)

forbin4040 (Sep. 02, 2016 @ 5:45p) |

Good luck , in for 1

g54 (Sep. 04, 2016 @ 4:58a) |

Agreed, for mentioning 2 year contract we get RED here

vijujoshi (Sep. 04, 2016 @ 3:20p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Only shows Sprint ($1 w/ 2 year) and At&t )$21+/minthw/ Next)?

If you roll over "price options," you'll see the unactivated price.

next week these will be two year old phones

Its also the latest model out right now, at least for a couple more weeks!

dirtrat said:   Its also the latest model out right now, at least for a couple more weeks!
  no, they are not. the latest currently available are the 6s and 6s plus. Probably in two weeks you will only be able to buy the SE, 6s, 6s plus & the new models - 7 & 7plus (or whatever they will be called)

dirtrat said:   Its also the latest model out right now, at least for a couple more weeks!
  Nope, these are the 2014 models (the 6/6+, not the 6S/6S+).

How can it be purchased without upgrading with At&t? I do see the unactivated price, but when trying to add it to my cart it forces me to go through my At&t account(which I don't want to do) or start a new one with no option for purchasing unactivated(also don't want to do)

On my 3rd 6+, with the prior two both getting 'iPhone touch disease'. Likely better to steer clear of this model.

Is the no activiation phone for Sprint locked or unlocked?

buxtong said:   How can it be purchased without upgrading with At&t? I do see the unactivated price, but when trying to add it to my cart it forces me to go through my At&t account(which I don't want to do) or start a new one with no option for purchasing unactivated(also don't want to do)
When you click on "add to package", you should see "Buy this device without a plan: $xxx.xx" at the bottom of the popup.  Although I am not sure if the phone is unlocked.

Good luck finding them in stores

Can this be used on Rinplus?

hchen42 said:   
buxtong said:   How can it be purchased without upgrading with At&t? I do see the unactivated price, but when trying to add it to my cart it forces me to go through my At&t account(which I don't want to do) or start a new one with no option for purchasing unactivated(also don't want to do)
When you click on "add to package", you should see "Buy this device without a plan: $xxx.xx" at the bottom of the popup.  Although I am not sure if the phone is unlocked.

I see that option for the Sprint phones, but not for the AT&T phones.

ADD TWO YEAR Contract to TITLE

Stating the from price without stating the to price makes OP sounds like an advertisement.

Just my $0.02

The price of 299.98 is only available for 16GB model and 16GB is NOT enough for anything unless your main usage of the phone is calling and texting, maybe 1 or 2 photos a month. Okay I may exaggerate a bit but iOS takes up a lot of space.

I would strongly suggest that you do not buy the 16GB version. Pay 100 more for the 64 gigs.

yes i have same question

Trinimd1 said:   Can this be used on Rinplus?
  of couse everyone is buying them for ring+ only $300 for a phone. way to go ring+ your FREE plans are getting costly.

seawolf21 said:   Is the no activiation phone for Sprint locked or unlocked?
  Same question for me

no shipping, unavailable for pickup

Anybody know whether the Sprint phone is locked or unlocked?

Thanks. Still cheaper if somebody is ok switching to Sprint

these are the 2014 models

This probably shouldn't be counted as a deal since after the newest iPhone is announced later this month, all the prior models have a huge price drop. This is BB's way of trying to move the last bit of inventory during Apple's traditional pre-announcement sales slump.

FSslacker said:   This probably shouldn't be counted as a deal since after the newest iPhone is announced later this month, all the prior models have a huge price drop. This is BB's way of trying to move the last bit of inventory during Apple's traditional pre-announcement sales slump.
  True...

Hopefully they are actually in stock. Target mobile is getting screwed because they have good gift card in incentives but no phones, and they are getting no more 6 and 6s. So for a month they will only have some Samsungs until the i7 comes out.

Trinimd1 said:   Can this be used on Rinplus?

I think you can use the AT&T and Verizon ones, but not the Sprint version.

See chart: iphone compatibility

Needs unlocked; otherwise, a total price after monthly fee will be eventually the same or higher than an unlocked phone.

Do I dare say the F-word?

OK, I'll do it.... would these work with Freedompop Bring Your Own Device?

compiler said:   Needs unlocked; otherwise, a total price after monthly fee will be eventually the same or higher than an unlocked phone.
  So since I am buying the phone outright, at what point is the phone eligible for being unlocked?

FSslacker said:   This probably shouldn't be counted as a deal since after the newest iPhone is announced later this month, all the prior models have a huge price drop. This is BB's way of trying to move the last bit of inventory during Apple's traditional pre-announcement sales slump.
  The 6+ is selling for eBay for around $500. Will there be a $150 price drop after i7 comes out?

DrBlofeld said:   Stating the from price without stating the to price makes OP sounds like an advertisement.
It's what the OP on a different deal site wrote, don't expect too much change

Several iPhone 6 Plus Users Have Reported Display Issues Known as Touch Disease
Disclaimer
http://www.idropnews.com/2016/08/24/several-iphone-6-plus-users-...

wait for the 6s unless they plan on giving you a 3 year warranty, or you want to get in on the class action law suit I am sure the legal sharks will be jumping on soon

Free $200 Best Buy Gift Card
when you buy and activate iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus with monthly installment plan for AT&T Next.

Lol iPhone 6 is free if you are on a 2 year plan. So why bother trying for the Rebate?  Or are you saying you get back $200 and get it free?

Good luck , in for 1

Skipping 1 Messages...
forbin4040 said:   Lol iPhone 6 is free if you are on a 2 year plan. So why bother trying for the Rebate?  Or are you saying you get back $200 and get it free?
  Agreed, for mentioning 2 year contract we get RED here

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017