rated:

Posted with ToGo

Member Summary

router
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Still renting mine for free, it's a couple years old. Would this be an upgrade?

It's presumably the same router -- you just would own one now. 

Since wifi calling is baked into most phones to begin with, is there any advantage to use this specific device? Or is it just a way to get a good Asus router with pre-programmed QoS settings for wifi calling?

coolbreeze said:   Since wifi calling is baked into most phones to begin with, is there any advantage to use this specific device? Or is it just a way to get a good Asus router with pre-programmed QoS settings for wifi calling?

That is pretty much it. I had one of these until I switched it for one of their FEMTOCELL type devices. I like the new device because I live in an area where there is no reliable cell service regardless of carrier, and I sometimes like to use non T-Mobile phones that WIFI calling won't work with.

The Asus router is a great router, speed and range well above average, at least in my experience.

OOS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017