This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Sears printable coupon: $10 SYWR points -Test a mattress and bag some free reward points at sears.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears printable coupon: $10 SYWR points -Test a mattress and bag some free reward points at sears.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Sears printable coupon: $10 SYWR points -Test a mattress and bag some free reward points

http://s7.sears.com/is/image/Sears/s_Mattress_SYW_Coupon_082316?sid=I0084400010000100545&aff=Y&PID=552179&AID=11042411

Test a mattress and bag some free reward points

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I did this a while ago.  I wonder if I can do it again. 
Since the sales associates know me (frequent shopper) they just gave me the points, didn't have me test a mattress.
Easy 10k.

i wonder how they load it?

wonder how is loaded?

kbomatic2 said:   wonder how is loaded?

through the register.  IIRC they have a code for the Test which they ring into the register.  Enter your SYWR number, swipe the coupon and easy 10K.

I'll have to do this tomorrow. Looks easy enough. Thanks OP.

Just back from Sears. Interesting that on the coupon it says points are awarded the next day and are good for 14 days, both wrong in my case. My points were awarded immediately (not tomorrow) and are good for 30 days (not 14 days as is stated on the coupon). This was so easy. Basically you just get the points for coming in and faking that you are interested for a few minutes.

If anyone tries to do this a second time, please post if you get more points.

I did the test. I wasn't in the market for a mattress and was up front but it was still useful. Mainly because I had never considered buying an adjustable base (with massage function, raise/lower back & feet) but now it's something to think about.

I gave it a shot yesterday. Took 2 Sears clerks 15 mins to figure out how to key in the coupon. This one doesn't scan, but they had their own copy in the drawer. Eventually they managed to put it through and gave me a $0 receipt for "COMFORT TEST, Item# 8211119". All good and fine, but I checked today, and didn't get any points! Total waste of time. Like everything with Sears, never know what you gonna get.

GKnight said:   I gave it a shot yesterday. Took 2 Sears clerks 15 mins to figure out how to key in the coupon. This one doesn't scan, but they had their own copy in the drawer. Eventually they managed to put it through and gave me a $0 receipt for "COMFORT TEST, Item# 8211119". All good and fine, but I checked today, and didn't get any points! Total waste of time. Like everything with Sears, never know what you gonna get.
  Ditto on store coupon and $0.00 receipt. She said points will show in 24 hrs but no points in so many days. Hate to fight w/them

My points showed up immediately when I did it a week ago.

invisible said:   
GKnight said:   I gave it a shot yesterday. Took 2 Sears clerks 15 mins to figure out how to key in the coupon. This one doesn't scan, but they had their own copy in the drawer. Eventually they managed to put it through and gave me a $0 receipt for "COMFORT TEST, Item# 8211119". All good and fine, but I checked today, and didn't get any points! Total waste of time. Like everything with Sears, never know what you gonna get.
  Ditto on store coupon and $0.00 receipt. She said points will show in 24 hrs but no points in so many days. Hate to fight w/them

I emailed SYW support, info@shopyourwayrewards.com and they credited $10 of points to my account. Points good for 30 days.

A bit too much work to get $10 of SYW points, but hey it worked out

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017