This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Meijer Mperks: 

This week's Meijer ad (at least in my area) has Charmin 6 mega roll toilet paper on sale for $5.99 (regular $6.99).

On Mperks, they have 2 related coupons that can be stacked to buy the same package of toilet paper: 
$1 off Charmin
$2 off ANY brand's "mega" roll toilet paper 

These are store coupons, so you can also add a manufacturer's coupon for extra savings.  I had a $1 manufacturer coupon (which I've had for a while, don't remember where I got it) and a $0.25 one (from this past Sunday's local newspaper coupon inserts), and I used those as well on 2 packs of this toilet paper yesterday (on 2 different Mperks accounts of different members of my household).  

I went shopping yesterday, before they announced the $5 off every $50 spent offer that will be good from today through Monday.
My savings yesterday, using just some of the currently-available offers, were:
$5.99-$1-$2-$1 = paid $1.99 for one pack
$5.99-$1-$2-$0.25 = paid $2.74 for the other pack

Possibly it is YMMV, but those 2 Mperks store coupons for $1 off Charmin and $2 off any megaroll were offered on every Mperks account of my family members whom I checked with this week.

I dimly recall (so it's possible that I'm mistaken, but I think it's accurate) that from the same Meijer ad, Charmin's manufacturer (P&G I think?) has a special refund going on now at Meijer where you get $5 back when you spend a total of $25 on any number of their products (Bounty, Charmin, Puffs, etc.)

Yesterday, I was just on a quick shopping trip and I didn't have time to collate my Bounty coupons and figure out if I wanted to spend up to the $25 limit on Bounty and Charmin together to get the $5 back, but taking advantage of that offer is another great way to stack some savings into this deal.

(I think, from past experience, that you can use "normal" Charmin/Bounty coupons on individual products (like the 25 cent coupons that are usually in the Sunday inserts) and also get the $5 off $25 Charmin instant rebate thingie on a group purchase of $25, but I am not totally sure about that.)

Don't forget that this weekend Meijer is giving:

$5 off every $50 spent

10% off general merchandise and apparel

These are more things that will / might stack with the Charmin savings! 

(The $5 off $50 definitely should -- I am not sure if toilet paper is considered "general merchandise" from Meijer's perspective -- maybe not.  But it's worth clipping that 10% general merchandise coupon on your Mperks account and seeing if it will work on the Charmin along with everything else that you buy that might be considered general merchandise.)

more info at: 

Let me know if something doesn't stack for you, or if something isn't offered in your area, and I can amend the thread title to be as accurate as possible.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016