• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Dyson V6 Motorhead SV04 Stick Vacuum - Fuchsia/Iron Refurbished
$159.99 A/C
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dyson-V6-Motorhead-SV04-Stick-Vacuum-Fuchsia-Iron-/141933622377

Checkout with PayPal and apply coupon code "C20LABORDAY"

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Dyson V6 Motorhead SV04 Stick Vacuum - Fuchsia/Iron Refurbished
$159.99 A/C
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dyson-V6-Motorhead-SV04-Stick-Vacuum-Fuchsia-Iron-/141933622377 

Checkout with PayPal and apply coupon code "C20LABORDAY"

besides the color, I love mine (got it about 6 months ago on groupon as refurb and it was $190)

rated:
​got one for $146 with deals 

rated:
I just purchased a second one on eBay before finding this posting and wanted to make sure someone here had listed the deal. Bought one 2 years ago and think it's amazing. Best vacuum ever. Cordless and powerful. OP's deal stacks with 6% extra bucks cash back if you received that promo from eBay. Also, as someone who recently purchased a bunch of eBay gift cards with the hope of purchasing other 3rd party gift cards and then finding out eBay now doesn't allow that, this is a great way to get rid of some of those gift cards.

rated:
tinkakat said:   ​got one for $146 with deals 
  NICE!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016