• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

add $15 for $30 groupon to cart, apply code, pay $10.

LIMIT ONE PER ORDER but can do multiple orders if you want more than 1.

Various NJ locations, must be used at SPECIFIC location you buy for.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They sent an email for 10/30 for this weekend. I'm using the coupon this weekend and saving my vouchers for a day there are no coupons.

Got one for Parsippany location. Thanks MC!

I was in the Cherry Hill Houlihan's last Sunday night and it was pretty dead. Good food, though. Maybe everyone was down the shore.

Make sure you sign up for their email club - $15 off a birthday meal, coupons throughout the year.

Bought the deal. Thanks, Mr C!

Voucher expires in a year. In for one. You can easily add it to PassBook which means much less chances of loosing or deleting the email.

Fine print:
PROMOTION VALUE of each Certificate is valid FROM THE DAY OF PURCHASE until 9/3/2017 Limit: 1 per user. Limit: 1 as gifts.
Dine in only; not valid for take-out. Not valid on catering. Limit one certificate per visit. Gratuity not included; please tip on the pre-discounted total.
Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash or credit back. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Limit one certificate per person per visit. Certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, coupon, special or promotion.
PAID VALUE ($15.00) EXPIRES ON 9/3/2022. PROMOTIONAL VALUE ($30.00) EXPIRES ON 9/3/2017.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016