Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

$5 OFF $50 on Select Gift Cards from Paypal Store on eBay

http://stores.ebay.com/PP-Digital-Gifts/_i.html?_nkw=

$5 OFF $50 will show in cart

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Well... anyone know is there a limit? Buy 2x $50 to save 2x $5?
Says $5 on $50 OR MORE, so possible a 2nd order would work but not 2x $50 in the same order.
Just ordered one.  Added another to cart and it is showing $5 discount again... 

OH, and a point I missed (and is important to some people).. The 6% eBay Bucks offer that's good through today (if you got it) requires a $50 minimum.   I'm not sure, but I don't think $45 after the $5 discount will cut it.  I might have considered ordering a little more to make sure I was at $50 after the discount, if I'd thought of it before hand.

BTW, eBay CG don't work on other gift cards it seems.  I thought they were only down for rolling into other eBay GCs, but it seems it won't work on any.

Danzilla said:   Well... anyone know is there a limit? Buy 2x $50 to save 2x $5?
Says $5 on $50 OR MORE, so possible a 2nd order would work but not 2x $50 in the same order.

BTW, eBay CG don't work on other gift cards it seems.  I thought they were only down for rolling into other eBay GCs, but it seems it won't work on any.

Dan,

there's a thread about the change in DD. they changed the 'rules" about 10 days ago. check out that thread for more.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Danzilla said:   Well... anyone know is there a limit? Buy 2x $50 to save 2x $5?

Dan,

there's a thread about the change in DD. they changed the 'rules" about 10 days ago. check out that thread for more.

Figures.  I JUST (week ago) converted a $200 BB GC into mostly eBay GCs.    Will use them eventually, but thought I had more options... like Staples GCs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017