This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Chevron 12 oz. Techron fuel system cleaner
$1.99 A/R in-store p/u
http://www.autozone.com/fuel-and-engine-cleaners-additives/fuel-additive-and-cleaner/chevron-12-oz-techron-fuel-system-cleaner/27795_0_0/ 

$4.99 (price reflected when added to cart) - $3 Rebate  = $1.99

Maximum rebate of $6 per household (2 bottles). Rebate valid through 9/30/2016

Member Summary

fuel system cleaner
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How can we really know if this stuff even works?

$5 is already good price for this stuff. My kia dealership uses it as "top-tier fuel additive" during regular maintenance.

I've had 1 bottle do miracles on an Infiniti at 60,000 miles, when it suddenly decided to not accelerate fast any more. I mean really horrid performance. Better after only 50 miles or so, and back to normal in a tankful.

This is the same cleaner that Chevron and Texaco gas has anyway, just much more concentrated. It probably rates only "average" compared to other cleaners, but is safer than most on your fuel system.

po90260 said:   How can we really know if this stuff even works?
Google for "Techron BMW". The Techron chemistry was developed in conjunction with BMW. Many manufacturers now use Techron for their in-shop fuel system cleaning treatments..

chrispitude said:   
po90260 said:   How can we really know if this stuff even works?
Google for "Techron BMW". The Techron chemistry was developed in conjunction with BMW. Many manufacturers now use Techron for their in-shop fuel system cleaning treatments..

Wow, i've been using this for quite some years. But i guess i should've watched this youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8i9qftqKNY

It was already removed to Expired Deals before I bought it yesterday.  ???
Got two for $8.99 and just registered for the $6 rebate making it $3.53 for two bottles after rebate.

Rebate was denied.  The email response:The Techron promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion, as stated on the terms and conditions of the rebate. The receipt shows that a Chevron in-store discount, which is another Chevron funded in-store promotion, was applied at purchase so we are unable to approve the claim for additional reimbursement. Thank you,Chevron Promotions
"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017