Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ragingwookiee said:   ​Extra 50% OFF Select Electronics at Kohl's
   It's not an 'extra' 50% off but just 50% off the regular MSRP. 

Great deal on the Roku 3!

No free shipping codes though? :-/

Redbeard25 said:   Great deal on the Roku 3!

Out of stock..........

There is always, always, ALWAYS free shipping at Kohls.  You just have to know how to do it.

LetsGoMets1 said:   

There is always, always, ALWAYS free shipping at Kohls.  You just have to know how to do it.

Thanks for letting us know how to do it.

garyreno said:   
LetsGoMets1 said:   

Thanks for letting us know how to do it.

since you had to be a wise ass about it, you figure it out.

Bonus: There are actually 2 ways to get free shipping if you don't have a coupon code and haven't met the minimum. 
 One you can do it from the comfort of your couch and the other you can do in the store. 

It's not much of a sale, where TV's are listed. (I'm only looking for a TV) They only have one TV on sale. LG 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED Smart TV 32LF595B, for $164.99. Regular $329.99 That's the usual price in all the stores, but thank you for listing it, OP.

I don't consider garyreno being wise or unpleasant at all.  You told there is ALWAYS a way and then you don't share it.  How helpful is that?

The only two ways to get free shipping that I know of is to either pick up in store, which is not always available or to use the Kiosk in the store and have it shipped to your house.

Free shipping:

Use a code OR

order at least $75 for free shipping

http://www.kohls.com/ecom/shipping/75_ShippingUPDATED_nodates_bo...

buddyspence said:   I don't consider garyreno being wise or unpleasant at all.  You told there is ALWAYS a way and then you don't share it.  How helpful is that?

Ok genius, buy  whatever it is you're going to buy and then add something else to your order to get above the free shipping threshold and then next time you get to Kohls just return the filler item. 

LetsGoMets1 said:   
buddyspence said:   I don't consider garyreno being wise or unpleasant at all.  You told there is ALWAYS a way and then you don't share it.  How helpful is that?

Ok genius, buy  whatever it is you're going to buy and then add something else to your order to get above the free shipping threshold and then next time you get to Kohls just return the filler item. 

So, your method if you "haven't met the minimum" is to meet the minimum?
I have a similar method to ALWAYS make billions of dollars: make billions of dollars.

govenar said:   
LetsGoMets1 said:   

Ok genius, buy  whatever it is you're going to buy and then add something else to your order to get above the free shipping threshold and then next time you get to Kohls just return the filler item. 

So, your method if you "haven't met the minimum" is to meet the minimum?
I have a similar method to ALWAYS make billions of dollars: make billions of dollars.

No chief, your analogy is wrong 

LetsGoMets1 said:   

I am sorry I am not a bright as you, but I prefer to be more honest and ethical in my dealings.   ALSO, how much total time is spent returning an unwanted item to a store?   My time is worth more than that, genius!

buddyspence said:   
LetsGoMets1 said:   

I am sorry I am not a bright as you, but I prefer to be more honest and ethical in my dealings.   ALSO, how much total time is spent returning an unwanted item to a store?   My time is worth more than that, genius!

then you shouldn't be whining about not getting free shipping in the first place cheapskate. 

LetsGoMets1 said:   

So spend time and $ in gas and wear and tear going to Kohls.

"Almost free shipping" - depending on how much your time is worth.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017