This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
PayPal Digital Gifts via eBay is offering $5.00 Off a Gift Card Purchase of $50.00 or more with free shipping. Discount is applied in cart. Gift cards can be mixed and matched to reach threshold; for example, you can add 2 separate $25 gift cards to your cart and will receive the $5 discount.

http://www.ebay.com/sme/so.html?_soffid=5019121104&_ssn=paypal_d... 

There are hundreds of Gift Cards available for stores such as: Lowe's, iTunes, Sephora, Google Play, American Airlines, Staples, Groupon, Game Stop, Domino's, AMC, Panda Express, Toys R Us, and many more! 

Member Summary

ebay
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

information is contradictory. is this $5 off 100 or $5 off $50?

MISTERCHEAP said:   information is contradictory. is this $5 off 100 or $5 off $50?
  $5 off $50.

$5 off $50, plus 6% eBay Bucks !!

So it says "discount will be applied once per transaction" but I don't see a limit, so I assume you can buy as many $50 cards as you want for $5 off each times?

Mulox said:   So it says "discount will be applied once per transaction" but I don't see a limit, so I assume you can buy as many $50 cards as you want for $5 off each times?
  Would love an update if you (or anyone) tries this out!

I ordered $25 each for Sears and shutterfly to use with all my syw points and the shutterfly freebies. Got the $5 off the $50 + 5% ebates (supposedly.) Now, why does it say email delivery estimate Sept 7-14?? Why would it take up to 2 weeks to deliver? I wanted to use up my syw points this weekend. Did anyone get their giftcards instantaneously?

eBay available for $56.95 - $5.00 - 6% = $48.83 = $1.17 MM = Not worth the risk/hassle from a no-name vendor.

gisele2828 said:   I ordered $25 each for Sears and shutterfly to use with all my syw points and the shutterfly freebies. Got the $5 off the $50 + 5% ebates (supposedly.) Now, why does it say email delivery estimate Sept 7-14?? Why would it take up to 2 weeks to deliver? I wanted to use up my syw points this weekend. Did anyone get their giftcards instantaneously?
  nevermind, despite what it says, I received my codes already.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016