This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Bounty® Select-A-Size™ Paper Towels, 12 Mega Rolls = 20 Regular Rolls -- $3.99 at Staples

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

14.99 in cart

Shows 14.99 in cart

isles1 said:   14.99 in cart
  Thanks - I'll mark as expired. But wondering if they will honor the price if you call.

$14.99 here also in cart

ragingwookiee said:   
isles1 said:   14.99 in cart
  Thanks - I'll mark as expired. But wondering if they will honor the price if you call.

I tried and they said it's already been reported as a typo and they would not honor it.

I brought print out of the $3.99  price to a store that had 10 pkgs.  They pulled it up on website and it showed $14.99.
Since I had the ad they were going to honor it even though website now showed $14.99. 
I didn't want to push it so I only took 5.  I didn't ask them to take my manufacturer coupons either. 
5 @ $3.99 along with a kiosk order for a case of HP paper ($55.99 w/ $41 SER) came to $75.94 and used a $25/$75.
$9.94 for 5 after paper rebate.

my4mainecoons said:   I brought print out of the $3.99  price to a store that had 10 pkgs.  They pulled it up on website and it showed $14.99.
Since I had the ad they were going to honor it even though website now showed $14.99. 
I didn't want to push it so I only took 5.  I didn't ask them to take my manufacturer coupons either. 
5 @ $3.99 along with a kiosk order for a case of HP paper ($55.99 w/ $41 SER) came to $75.94 and used a $25/$75.
$9.94 for 5 after paper rebate.

You should buy a lottery ticket

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017