108-Count Donut Shop or Green Mountain Coffee Keurig K-Cups + $10 Target Gift Card $35.71 at target.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

108-Count Donut Shop or Green Mountain Coffee Keurig K-Cups + $10 Target Gift Card
$35.71
http://www.target.com/s/keurig+k+cups 

Click Subscribe and Save for 20% OFF
Add QTY 6 into Cart

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Did this yesterday paying $35.97 which is pretty decent but with no info on the gift card.... Discovered it was only ava... (more)

retrac (Sep. 07, 2016 @ 5:50a) |

critter017 (Sep. 07, 2016 @ 6:08a) |

As I posted.

retrac (Sep. 07, 2016 @ 7:04a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How do I get it down to $35.71? Shown $65 when I put 6 in the cart.

nguyenkfw said:   How do I get it down to $35.71? Shown $65 when I put 6 in the cart.

Select the Subscribe / Save option and add QTY 1 into your cart.
While in your cart, change the QTY to 6. That should work.

My order totalled $37.17 after I placed it. Then I got an email from Target saying that my giftcard couldn't be processed for some reason that still doesn't make sense to me but then they took the $10 off the order bringing it down to $25.17!! YMMV...

22¢ per cup using the Red Card

Great price and selection

Great deal

2% CB via Ebates. another 72c back on $35.71

I'm sorry but I think more information on this deal would be really helpful for other shoppers. The sale looks like- buy 2, get a 3rd free on select  Keurig K-cup pods, get a $10 Gift Card wit $50 purchase (Food and beverage purchase),  20% off when you subscribe and save, and 2% cash back with ebates.

wwinters said:   I'm sorry but I think more information on this deal would be really helpful for other shoppers. The sale looks like- buy 2, get a 3rd free on Keurig K-cup pods, get a $10 Gift Card wit $50 purchase, and 20% off when you subscribe and save.

There's no time for information when you are copy/pasting 120 posts from SD.  Sorry! 

nice, can the subscription be canceled once the first order is received?

SoulAssassin said:   nice, can the subscription be canceled once the first order is received?

only after you donate a kidney.

j/k...yes.

Thanks Great Deal

I chose 6 of the Eight O'Clock Dark Italian Roast 18ct @ $9.99 (I think came out to around .19 per cup) and added a bottle of catsup and mustard to make the $50 threshold. Thinking I'll do a second order of the Green Mountain just in case DH doesn't like the Eight O'Clock.

106 name brand k-cups for $33

In for one...I mean... six
GREEN

thanks OP. You have to be careful that only a few of the K-cups brands have the buy 2 get one free promotion.

My Total is 43.96... Did as you instructed

Go to the product page, then you have to make sure it's set to Subscribe / Save first, THEN add them to the cart...

Thanks OP

SanMan said:   Go to the product page, then you have to make sure it's set to Subscribe / Save first, THEN add them to the cart...

Thank you! I was trying to find out how the *%(^%#$%&%$$ to get the subscription discount and as a first time online buyer of Target, being extremely tired and what not, I had no idea that you actually had to go to the product PAGE and select Subscription there THEN put it in the cart. Or the fact that you only need to do this on every item you wish to put in your cart for the discount. Also keep in mind that you HAVE to create or sign in to an account in order to do the subscription so if you're not one for excess emails in your inbox you might not want to do this. It's a whole lot of work just to get to the checkout stage and find out you have to create/sign-in to an account. Yes you more in likely can manage your emails from Target, but sometimes they don't really care or find a way around that little nuisance.

I don't care how good of a deal it is, you should ALWAYS put relevant information in the original post or it's a freaking waste of time to people; who now have to search around to find out that information (like adding a product to a subscription). Most people are more in likely to say "Screw it." and just give a red and move on. It took way more time then it should have to get the order just right for the OP deal, some never did manage to get the original posted deal. Next time, add the information. If you don't have the time, then find the time or do it later when you do have time. I know that a lot of these deals are limited and have time restraints, but if a person has to search around to find out information, they're going to miss the deal anyway.

And yes, I FINALLY was able to get this deal, well, of sorts. I added only one of the buy 2 get a third free deal (Swiss Chocolate) then I went and got the 180 count box of the Green Mountain Breakfast Blend at $57.99 which from what I could see the 18 pack wasn't a buy 2 get the third free (only 46 of them are), also I could only add five of any item to the cart, and did the subscribe on that. If you take $11 x 6 it comes out to $66 and you get 180 pods so I saved a little on the Green Mountain there- The Original Donut Shop 180 count is only $69.99 not as big of a savings there- . In the end I spent $74.53 on a $104.75 order. So thanks I guess, but more so to the person who did give the important information.

Total is $46.20 then promo card is sent after order ships. Is this correct?

RobInBoston said:   Total is $46.20 then promo card is sent after order ships. Is this correct?
  no

RobInBoston said:   Total is $46.20 then promo card is sent after order ships. Is this correct?
  Read what ragingwookiee said above.

Great deal!  I scored a Keurig machine at Goodwill this morning, so this was perfect timing.    I got a terrific variety as well!

The Original Donut Shop Coffee Keurig K-Cup pods 18ct
Keurig Green Mountain Hot Apple Cider K-Cup pods 16ct
The Original Donut Shop Coffee Coconut Mocha Keurig K-Cup pods 18ct
Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Hazelnut K-Cup pods 18ct
Green Mountain Coffee Caramel Vanilla Cream Keurig K-Cup pods 18ct
Keurig Gloria Jean Butter Toffee K-Cup pods 18ct

Is this hazel coffee contain cream which already makes light-color?

Pretty good deal - It's been a little harder lately to get the cost in the .2x cent range. Thanks!

I was able to get this deal, so thanks OP, but man it took forever.

I wasn't able to see this on the 'Subscribe and Save' site - only the Donut House Cream Puff was an option (and not buy 2 get 1 free)

I looked at the weekly ad, and only the Original Donut Shop", the 'Swiss Chocolate' and one more option are the B2G1

This is what I did: search for "The Original Donut Shop Coffee Keurig K-Cup pods 18ct" on the site, then you will see one of them has both the subscribe and save as well as the b2g1 option.

Dont forget the 2% EB.

Thanks for the deal. Time to try this out.

Got my coffee for like 31.97 with 20%off sub and save ( first time sub) added some cleaning stuff to get the $10 GC. Killer deal. Thanks OP, GREEN!

FYI if you are having a hard time finding the subscribe and save( like me ?) click the picture of the coffee you wish to purchase, don't choose from the "list". 10 minutes of my life that I will not get back! Lol......

Did this yesterday paying $35.97 which is pretty decent but with no info on the gift card.... Discovered it was only available Sun & Mon. which was posted nowhere I saw. Only found info after checking the ad that would have been in the paper I don't receive. $.33/pod is ok but $.24/pod would have been great. I'm sure someone will point it out though.

critter017 said:   $10 gift card is only for Sunday and Monday orders Sept 4th & 5th
  As I posted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017