This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Rite Aid 9/18 - 9/24 ($2.02 MM wyb 2 Soft & Dri Deodorant a/ pp/mq; Free Daylogic Men's 3-Blade Refill 3-5ct. a/ pp, L2)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Freebie

Daylogic Men's 3-Blade Refill 3-5ct. $9 and earn $9 PP, limit 2)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

so how much for the razor, as I sure these blades only fit a specific RA razor to match it!

New Kellogg's One of Many Offers on Savingstar. Doesn't expire until 12/7. Mine is $5/$30 with a $5 boost.

Select Kellogg's cereals are on sale this week for $1.97 and I believe they qualify for Rake. There is also a $3/5 coupon on coupons.com.

To make the Kellogg's deal a little better, I received an e-mail from them today promoting $5 Movie Cash cards wyb 3 cereals: The offer details say to look for boxes that have the "Moana" logo with the Get 5 Movie Cash wording on front and back. I'm wondering if it's only those types of boxes. I plan on buying anyway but it would be nice to get the movie cash too.

barrytuneup said:   so how much for the razor, as I sure these blades only fit a specific RA razor to match it!
  Fits Gillette Mach 3

yeah thanks. My store only had 3, so bought on 2 different cards. EZ $. But my store in Danbury CT at 9:30 had not 1 correct price on all the RITP items. Spent about 1/2 hour wasting time for cashier and manager to redo all the pricing. Now at work about 8 hours later and reviewing receipt: My 2 Bounty towels packs were charged 11.19 instead of 8.99 (don't remember price and don't have add with me.\, but would never spend that much). Paper plates/Tums/trident gum/Purex/Big win 24 pack water...all wrong. But the Blades were 9.59 and got the PP. I'll go back when I have the time. I have about 7500 PP between 2 cards from last week and today.

Mr Vietnam.. thanks for the headsup on the blades and last week's bulbs. What's up next.? probably RA will take a break on these deals. BTW I probably spent about 8.00 in wasted funds (stuff either over priced or didn't really need) but did get 7500 points.

I was going to sit this week out but oh well...  will do one RITP per card.
I got 2 pkgs of blades, 2 Mitchum deodorant and 4 Covergirl eye pencils.  Had card scanned last.  Paid w/1882 PP and earned 1800 PP.
So for 82˘ have $18.82 tracking towards RITP week #4.

Blades $9, earn 900 PP
Mitchum was $4.29, $3.43 gold.  Used $2/1 RA ad coupon, $1/1 mq from last week's SS
CG eye pencils BOG50%, ($3.99 ea) used 2 $3/1 ip from coupons.com.  Scanned card last so $2 overage per pair.

I'll probably finish with more Mitchum, eye pencils and snacks that count towards RITP to absorb the overage.

barrytuneup said:   Mr Vietnam.. thanks for the headsup on the blades and last week's bulbs. What's up next.? probably RA will take a break on these deals. BTW I probably spent about 8.00 in wasted funds (stuff either over priced or didn't really need) but did get 7500 points.
Nice job!  You spent $8 and have $75 in pts.   Great return on investment. 
I presume you know that you can use 2500 at a time for gas at Exxon and Mobil.

Wow its amazing offer,
i like it.

BUY 2 SOFT & DRI ALUMINUM FREE DEODORANT 2.3 OZ – $1.99 EACH FREE!

Deal on Maybelline if you have 2 of the Saving* offers loaded.  The Fit me! blushes are regular $5.29, gold $4.23, counts for both of these:

MAYBELLINE® NEW YORK MASTER CONTOUR V-SHAPE DUO STICK or Face Studio® Product  $2
MAYBELLINE® NEW YORK Superstay Better Skin™ product  $2

Also had bonus $2 L2C coupon come off and counts for Rake.  The UPC for the one I got is 041554254075.

briarycliffs said:   Deal on Maybelline if you have 2 of the Saving* offers loaded.  The Fit me! blushes are regular $5.29, gold $4.23, counts for both of these:

MAYBELLINE® NEW YORK MASTER CONTOUR V-SHAPE DUO STICK or Face Studio® Product  $2

Also had bonus $2 L2C coupon come off and counts for Rake.  The UPC for the one I got is 041554254075.

DIRECT PRECLIPPED PRINTABLES

www.coupons.com/?cid=19519104,1... 

MISTERCHEAP said:   BUY 2 SOFT & DRI ALUMINUM FREE DEODORANT 2.3 OZ – $1.99 EACH FREE!

After printing, the page says "Save $1.00 On any one (1) Soft & Dri® Clinical Protection product or 6oz Soft Scent aerosol". Hopefully it works on the sale item at RA.

briarycliffs said:   Deal on Maybelline if you have 2 of the Saving* offers loaded.  The Fit me! blushes are regular $5.29, gold $4.23, counts for both of these:

Nice, and an easy way to cash out a 2-3 dollars in PP. FYI, the second offer expires on Saturday.

yeah , goo don Gillette Mach 3

i do not see the soft and dri in the circular is it only on the store shelf ?  thanks 

henryj1 said:   i do not see the soft and dri in the circular is it only on the store shelf ?  thanks 
Might not be in this week's ad but it's been a deal all month. 
Each store only has 2-3.  They're on the bottom shelf. 
The $2/1 ip was available at the beginning of the month but was out of prints 3 days after deal was posted.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
DIRECT PRECLIPPED PRINTABLES

www.coupons.com/?cid=19519104,1...

The ip (the one that's not for eye makeup) does not beep on Fit me! blush.

thanks my4mainecoons green for you

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017