This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/nba-washington-wizards-40-inch-tiffany-lamp...
$351.96 base price
$316.76 after coupon: Take 10% off when you buy $100 in sporting and fitness goods Sold by Sears (find at shopyourway.com > rewards > coupons). Alternatively, there is a $35 off $300 Sears coupon available
$13.50 (13,520 shop your way points) earned from purchase for later use (YMMV? In my case I got back 32,434 Points during order, but after going back to the page description to post here it now shows 13,520)

additional $15.84 savings available: 5% off on Game Room & Sporting Goods over $299 with Sears Card = $300.92 + SYW points earned

The Sportcraft 8 FT. Billiard Table comes with a table tennis conversion top
Billiard set includes two cues, a triangle, a full billiard ball set, chalk and a brush
Table tennis set has two paddles, balls, a net and posts

ALTERNATIVE: SOLEX 7 FT BILLIARD / TENNIS TABLE: $299.99 + $16 POINTS AT Kmart:
http://www.kmart.com/solex-addison-billiard-table-with-table-ten...
I'm sure you can find some Kmart coupons at shopyourway.com to use here too.

Member Summary

Sportcraft 8 ft. billiard / tennis table
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems pretty hot to me !!

What's with the goofy URL ? (nba washington wizards 40 inch tiffany lamp)

blueribb said:   What's with the goofy URL ? (nba washington wizards 40 inch tiffany lamp)

Good catch.  Oddly most of their billard links on that product page show weird URL links when clicked. 

Green for pool deals!

Around here, a great source for pool tables (real ones) has been the furniture consignment place - some sweet examples available.  $3000 table for $750 sort of thing.

I don't see the word slate anywhere. Composite? Sounds like plywood to me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017