Sony - Xperia C4 4G 16GB Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black $149.99 at bestbuy.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sony - Xperia C4 4G 16GB Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black $149.99 at bestbuy.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Sony - Xperia C4 4G 16GB Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black
$149.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-xperia-c4-4g-with-16gb-memory-cell-phone-unlocked-black/4346600.p?id=1219734737974&skuId=4346600

Sony Xperia C4 Unlocked Cell Phone: Enjoy taking clear photos to share with friends over text messages and social media with this cell phone, which offers 5.0MP and 13.0MP cameras with Exmor R and HDR technologies for sharp selfies and crisp shots of special events. Upload photos over Wi-Fi or using 4G LTE data speeds.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For those that might be interested:

Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile
Also compatible with prepaid GSM SIM Kits, including Cricket Wireless, Net10, H2O, GoPhone and Simple Wireless.

Anyone know what SIM size this takes?

TowHead said:   Anyone know what SIM size this takes?

Nano

I lost my Samsung Galaxy S5 2 days back and need a replacement.
I loved S5 for all it had to offer. It being waterproof is an awesome feature

How does this compare to S5? I know this one is not water resistant

how many sim this phone support?

If I was you, I would look at the single star reviews and see what is wrong with the picture; several customers saying the phone has issues (even died completely) and SONY is not willing to stand behind it's product or honor the warranty!

tomikadpskfranck said:   how many sim this phone support?

tomikadpskfranck said:   how many sim this phone support?
  One Sim Card.

Dead ??

Thanks for the red guys. Anyone too lazy to click on the link or look up the specs deserves a stupid answer. I pretty much guarantee you that is a shill account. Look at the posts, especially the ones on the Shoe Carnival post. Three new accounts, all using the same avatar, posting within 3 minutes of each other and all saying exactly nothing. They will be spamming us soon with Chinese junk. All of you veterans should know the difference by now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017