• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Ornamental Mouldings Kitchen Storage Cabinet Organization Pullout w/ Slide and Full Shelf

Organize your base cabinets while leaving the drawer above your cabinet intact with the Ornamental Mouldings FindIT Sliding Kitchen Cabinet Organizer Pull outwith Slide. This easy to install wood organizer is beautiful, durable, and customizable to fit 15 in. or 18 in. base cabinets. This Base Cabinet Pullout is a flexible, easy way to upgrade your cabinets. Measures 19.5 in. high x 10.75 in. wide x 22.125 in. deep.

Other Ornamental Mouldings On Clearance

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal. Too bad I cannot use them.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been wanting these for years but could never afford them. Yippy!

Sorry, laggy, double post

Holy crap, amazing find OP!

most our already out of stock online..... if your next to a store hit them up selling out quick

Thank you for posting this great deal!!  Can't wait to install it!

OOS everywhere looks like....

Great deal, too bad they're all 10.75" wide. That won't hold much, never mind it'd be too skinny for my cabinets. That's also a lot of material/wood occupying space. But at this price, I'd bite if they were wider.

EDIT: Yes, OOS now. Just 45 minutes ago there were 5-7 still available.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016