Free 55-Ct Zantac Duo Fusion Chewable Tablets @ CVS B&M (After Mail In Rebate - Up to $20 Rebate)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Zantac Home | Zantac Ranitidine HCl
Disclaimer
**CVS B&M = In-stores Only**

This week through 9/10, they are on sale for $18.99. Buy one bottle of 55-Ct Zantac Duo Fusion Chewable Tablets and submit the Zantac Mail In Rebate to get back a Visa prepaid card (up to $20 purchase).
Purchase 1 x 55-Ct Zantac Duo Fusion Chewable Tablets  = $18.99
Pay: $18.99
Submit Zantac Mail In Rebate 
Final Price: Free After Rebate

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you use a coupon for this (there were previously $5.00 printable coupons available online) and buy other stuff on the same receipt to cover the amount of the coupon, then you have a good chance of getting back the full $18.99. In other words, just make sure that your subtotal before tax is at least $18.99.

There was also a $2 off $10 Zantac coupon that printed from the store coupon printer for me.  Just scan your CVS card at the price scanner and it'll print out some coupons.  I don't know if everyone gets the same coupons though.

sportsfan64 said:   There was also a $2 off $10 Zantac coupon that printed from the store coupon printer for me.  Just scan your CVS card at the price scanner and it'll print out some coupons.  I don't know if everyone gets the same coupons though.
  Mine was a $2 off $12, but yes that works too. Again, just be sure that your subtotal on the receipt is at least $18.99.  

Will ECBs reduce rebate amount? CVS ad includes the Duo Fusion, but rebate form doesn't list it. I wonder if we would get rebate on purchase of Duo

roy7736 said:   If you use a coupon for this (there were previously $5.00 printable coupons available online) and buy other stuff on the same receipt to cover the amount of the coupon, then you have a good chance of getting back the full $18.99. In other words, just make sure that your subtotal before tax is at least $18.99.
Coupons have never reduced the rebate amount on Zantac/Dulcolax rebates. Obviously YMMV for this one, but past history says you should not be concerned.

sameome said:   Will ECBs reduce rebate amount? CVS ad includes the Duo Fusion, but rebate form doesn't list it. I wonder if we would get rebate on purchase of Duo
I think there is a different on-going rebate for Duo Fusion.

billrubin said:   
sameome said:   Will ECBs reduce rebate amount? CVS ad includes the Duo Fusion, but rebate form doesn't list it. I wonder if we would get rebate on purchase of Duo
I think there is a different on-going rebate for Duo Fusion.

Thanks, Bill. I found out the rebate form from OP's link includes Duo (I was not able to get to the link at work).

My CVS has $4 coupon tearpad right next to the Duo.

There is supposed to be a coupon for Zantac in this Sunday's paper. if you get your Sunday coupons a day early, you can use it to purchase this.

OP - The rebate form didn't say in CVS, so is it safe to say that i can buy from other drug store or grocery store? Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017