• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Craftsman 48 oz. Fiberglass Engineering Hammer
$13.99
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-48-oz-fiberglass-engineering-hammer/p-00938309000P

You'll Feel Like Thor with the Craftsman 48-oz. Fiberglass HammerYou'll have plenty of control on your projects and repairs with the Craftsman 48-ounce fiberglass engineering hammer. With its comfort grip fiberglass handle and balanced steel head, the sleek design and sturdy structure is sure to help you meet all your project needs. The handle also is designed to absorb shock, so you can work longer and steadier without discomfort. The durability of the Craftsman 48-oz. fiberglass hammer will last for years to come. Weighing in at about 3 lbs., it's lightweight to take to any job site, but also a perfect addition to your home toolbox. Its firm, well-balanced head is perfect for any hard-to-remove parts or bolts. You'll be pleased to add another Craftsman tool to your collection, as this hammer is made in America and is backed with a lifetime warranty.

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Green for the description!

rated:
Now I know what people mean when they say they just engineered a solution out in the field.

rated:
rsuaver said:   Green for the description!
  In for me feeling like Thor. Lol.

rated:
Why are deadblow hammers priced higher than it seems their worth? It's just plastic and I think usually filled with sand.

rated:
Slickone said:   Why are deadblow hammers priced higher than it seems their worth? It's just plastic and I think usually filled with sand.

Helps working on cars... minimal rebound and in some cases is better than metal/metal contact.

rated:
Slickone said:   Why are deadblow hammers priced higher than it seems their worth? It's just plastic and I think usually filled with sand.
  Not sure why you think a steel headed hammer or its fiberglass handle would be filled with sand. 

rated:
drmorb said:   
  Not sure why you think a steel headed hammer or its fiberglass handle would be filled with sand. 

Because I've held a few dead blow hammers that I've shaken and I can hear the sand inside.

rated:
I'm torn between using this "engineering" sledge hammer that makes me feel like Thor, or the previous one that was great for gardening.  Why can't they make one that can do both?

rated:
Slickone said:   
drmorb said:   

Because I've held a few dead blow hammers that I've shaken and I can hear the sand inside.

They're usually filled with lead shot. This however, is NOT a dead blow hammer.

rated:
Can this be used to break into cars?

Jk, it's 15 inches tall.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016