Lowe's - odd looking ceiling fan 50% off $99.50

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lowe's has this odd looking ceiling fan 50% off.  Normally $199, now $99.50.  Add a 50 cent filler to use a $20 off $100 coupon, bringing it down to $80.  Unfortunately I could not find any reviews on this.  Note that this only works on flat ceilings.  I have a vaulted ceiling so it looks like it wouldnt work in my house.

**NOTE** I show this in stock at the Lowe's in Lancaster, Oh for $35 and it can be shipped!

Kichler Lighting 52-in Natural Brass Downrod Mount Indoor Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote (4-Blade)
Item # 747657 Model # 35155

It was a good day.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I tried something like this a few weeks ago.  Site says they will ship it.  I ordered - received confirmation.  Maybe 12 hrs later store called and emailed me saying I was outside their delivery area and it would not be shipped.   YMMV depending on far you are from the store.   If someone tries this I would be very interested in hearing the results.  

I've had mixed results.

That is one ugly looking fan, to my taste that is...

Nice. Just now check it and got it. Nice finds.

fattywallace said:   That is one ugly looking fan, to my taste that is...
  Yeah, but how often do you actually look at any ceiling fan?  Hard to know if it's worth the sale price even without reviews.

charlene3 said:   Nice. Just now check it and got it. Nice finds.
  A couple questions
       Are you having it shipped and how far from the store are you located
the only reason I'm asking is that I've never had any luck getting them to ship from store for free if you are very far away  60 miles or so

Not in need of a ceiling fan, but had to click this post just to see how odd looking it is.

I guess distinctive would be more nice. To me this looks steam punk. I keep expecting steam to come out of the top.

So did anyone get it for $30?

As of 5 minutes ago definitely NOT expired at $99.50, but as with nearly all Lowe's deals, YMMV.

Who marked this as expired? It's not ymmv I checked every Lowes store and its $99.50 except at 1 store

Slick29832 said:   Who marked this as expired? It's not ymmv I checked every Lowes store and its $99.50 except at 1 store
  It seems some of the FW staff, as great as they are, get a bit trigger happy when it comes to declaring deals 'Expired'.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017