200 GB SanDisk Ultra Class 10 UHS-1 microSDXC Memory Card with Adapter $59.99 at newegg.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

200 GB SanDisk Ultra Class 10 UHS-1 microSDXC Memory Card with Adapter
$59.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820173111

Capacities up to 200GB to capture, carry and keep it all
Fast transfer speeds of up to 90MB/s
Featuring Class 10 for Full HD4
Waterproof, X-ray proof, temperature proof, and shockproof. SD adapter included for compatibility with digital cameras

Member Summary

SanDisk
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Decided to buy this yesterday and was waiting for the next discount event. Did not have to wait long.

Amazon also has the same price today, but if I order anything from Amazon, they ship it one week later (since I am not a prime member). And of course Amazon has taxes (for Texas).

Why are they only talking about high read speeds? Does it come pre-loaded with photos?
.. and then again what is "Transfer Speed"? If I have to two such micro SD cards can I transfer data between them at the rated speeds?

hasu said:   Why are they only talking about high read speeds? Does it come pre-loaded with photos?
.. and then again what is "Transfer Speed"? If I have to two such micro SD cards can I transfer data between them at the rated speeds?

Because if they show you the write speeds, the numbers will not be quite as impressive?  

Class 10 means better?

yoshistatue said:   Class 10 means better?
  Yes the higher the class number the better the card.

got it about a week ago. works great for me.

good price. write is about 17mb/sec i believe

cool, great deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017