Sony KDL60W610B 60" 1080p 120Hz LED Smart HDTV - $339 - WalMart VERY YMMV B&M

Good luck hunting

Member Summary

sony (280.50kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Shows $678 for me and in stock locally.

rated:
All stores around me that have it in stock show $678.
Those that have 0 in stock show $339.

rated:
Only places that show $339 have ZERO in stock. Everywhere else with 1 or less, is at $678

rated:
Agreed with all of the above.

rated:
Not that it really matters, but the store in Greenfield WI 53228 is actually showing as $300.  Of course everything in the area, as noted, is either OOS or $678.

rated:
Also seeing $678

rated:
Actually see it in stock at one store near me for the OP price. Marshall IL if anyone cares.

rated:
its selling at most walmarts for $339 in new jersey

rated:
No go in Flanders or Hackettstown, NJ. Rang up at $678 in both.

Did anyone actually get these at $339?

rated:
I had luck yesterday (Oct 18)!! Go to any WalMart with this TV in stock and purchase it at $678. Find a WalMart near you that is/was selling these at $339 (via Brick Seek). Go to the WalMart with the discounted price and do a buyback return at customer service stating that you had used the wrong credit card for the purchase and want to put it on a different card. The TV should ring up for the discounted price  

Item # for Brickseek....50162510

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016