eBay Flash Coupon - $10 off $50+ (Expires 7PM Pacific Time on September 7, 2016)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
eBay 

Coupon is C10FALLFLASH How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 7PM Pacific Time on September 7, 2016
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: C10FALLFLASH

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide. Terms & Conditions:The Coupon is for a $10 discount off a minimum purchase of $50, valid until 7:00 PM PT on September 7, 2016. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited. 

Member Summary

ebay
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2016/0907/C10FALLFLASH.html?_trkparms=clkid%3D8100286627656206587&rmvSB=true

Link to terms/conditions on ebay site
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

Just a reminder, this works with multiple items in your cart....just so they total $50 combined.

Can we use this coupon more than once? I bought a couple of items in Amazon this morning and I want to cancel and buy it here in eBay instead

thanks for clarifying that. i was not certain whether i could purchase multiple items totaling 50 for the coupon

hmmm, 47.95 worth of Bob Marley Albums(vinyl)
maybe I can find a $3 filler

WindWalker said:   hmmm, 47.95 worth of Bob Marley Albums(vinyl)

Some papers?

tsanju said:   Can we use this coupon more than once? I bought a couple of items in Amazon this morning and I want to cancel and buy it here in eBay instead
 I have used the code already. I tested adding another item to my cart and applying the coupon. It does NOT work a second time...which I assumed to be the case. 

Postage stamps!

Thanks! I used it on a pair of struts for my car.

Cool - thanks OP!

Expect more flash deals and eBay Bucks promo between now and 9/30 - end of Q3.  eBay has history of juicing up the revenue on the last month of the quarter thru deals like this.

1 coupon code per paypal acct or if one has 2 accts but use same paypal acct then out of luck on 2nd use.

WindWalker said:   hmmm, 47.95 worth of Bob Marley Albums(vinyl)

vinyl lined sleeves, record cleaning accessories.

FWIW, my total was $49.05 before shipping and this code took off $9.80.

hotsauceking said:   FWIW, my total was $49.05 before shipping and this code took off $9.80.
  So, maybe it's a 20% off purchases up to $50 code, then?

Purchase was $79.99 and it took off $10, $69.99 total

cestmoi123 said:   
hotsauceking said:   FWIW, my total was $49.05 before shipping and this code took off $9.80.
  So, maybe it's a 20% off purchases up to $50 code, then?

I tried $49.99 and got "Does not meet minimum amount" notice.

Bought some oil filters

Thanks OP. Bought something I needed and used the balance on postage stamp purchase (old school, we use them in my office).

Thanks OP.  Great deal and I was able to buy something I've wanted for a while.

I just used it (you only have 53 minutes left!) on a $49.99 item and got $9.99 off. Nice!

It worked. Hooray!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017