• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Ray Ban RB 2132 Classic New Wayfarer Unisex Sunglasses

Authentic Glasses (via eBay) has Ray Ban RB2132 Classic New Wayfarer Unisex Sunglasses for $69.99 - $10.00 off PayPal coupon code "C10FALLFLASH" = $59.99 with free shipping. Hurry, coupon ends today at 7PM PT. 

Using the same iconic shape as the classic Wayfarer, these sunglasses offer an updated version that includes a smaller frame and slightly softer eye shape. They're designed to offer an easy fit with a high level of visual clarity and protection. 

This is the lowest price today by $40 when compared to merchants on Google Shopping

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you

Thanks for posting OP. Though I'd add "AC" or "(69.99 - 10 coupon)" to the title, as it's a one time use coupon, and some may have already used it.

Also, you could have auto-expired your post to coincide with the 7pm PST deadline.

Some of the negative feedback is pretty telling.

"Mine were counterfeit. I have an authentic pair for comparison. DO NOT TRUST!!!!"

"My worst experience on eBay up to date, period"

"Never received product or response from seller. Filed dispute. Run away!!!"

"Complete fake China knockoff. Return was accepted but wasted my time."

"Lens out of frame when arrived "

"I waited 3 weeks for sunglassesjust to find out there FAKE!DONTBUYFROMTHISSELLER"

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016