Gladiator 45 in. W x 20 in. D GearLoft Steel Garage Shelf in Hammered Granite + $41.49 SYW Points $62.99 at sears.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Gladiator 45 in. W x 20 in. D GearLoft Steel Garage Shelf in Hammered Granite + $41.49 SYW Points
$62.99
http://www.sears.com/gladiator-45inch-gearloft-trade-shelf/p-00910207000P

Members get 50% back in points when you purchase Craftsman or Gladiator brand Garage Organization Accessories at Sears. Pts available 1 day after purchase and exp in 14 days. Limit 10 per mbr.

45" GearLoft Work Shelf Provides Heavy Duty Tool StorageGet a convenient storage unit specially designed to house all your larger tools with the Gladiator 45" GearLoft shelf. This shelf features an ultra deep and generously spacious shelf perfect for keeping oversized items. This design also sports metal mesh that is see through to help you identity your tools when the unit is mounted on the wall. Metal mesh serves as a stable, reliable surface and is tightly woven to stop smaller tools from falling through.You can easily mount the 45" GearLoft work shelf to the Gladiator Wall System to expand your storage capacity. Mount below or above the brackets to customize your storage space and to free up some floor space. As your tool set grows and your storage requirements change, you can simply reposition the shelf without using any tools at all. This heavy duty design can hold up to 100 lbs. of weight which is ideal for...

Member Summary

GladiatorShelf
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't like shelves that cost more than what I am storing on them.

Bagofchips said:   I don't like shelves that cost more than what I am storing on them.
You need to spend more on your toys!

Bagofchips said:   I don't like shelves that cost more than what I am storing on them.
  You do get about 2/3 back in SWYR points which you can use to buy more tools or whatever.

Thanks for this nice share.

ctgolfer said:   Gladiator 45 in. W x 20 in. D GearLoft Steel Garage Shelf in Hammered Granite + $41.49 SYW Points
$62.99
http://www.sears.com/gladiator-45inch-gearloft-trade-shelf/p-00910207000P 

Members get 50% back in points when you purchase Craftsman or Gladiator brand Garage Organization Accessories at Sears. Pts available 1 day after purchase and exp in 14 days. Limit 10 per mbr.

45" GearLoft Work Shelf Provides Heavy Duty Tool StorageGet a convenient storage unit specially designed to house all your larger tools with the Gladiator 45" GearLoft shelf. This shelf features an ultra deep and generously spacious shelf perfect for keeping oversized items. This design also sports metal mesh that is see through to help you identity your tools when the unit is mounted on the wall. Metal mesh serves as a stable, reliable surface and is tightly woven to stop smaller tools from falling through.You can easily mount the 45" GearLoft work shelf to the Gladiator Wall System to expand your storage capacity. Mount below or above the brackets to customize your storage space and to free up some floor space. As your tool set grows and your storage requirements change, you can simply reposition the shelf without using any tools at all. This heavy duty design can hold up to 100 lbs. of weight which is ideal for...

Present until I log into my account.  Then SYW drops to $10.

It was in cart cart for last 2 days. When I checked today, $15 points added to my offer ( please note I do not see it for 2nd order anymore!)
QB--Members get $15 back in points (15,000 pts) on qualifying purchase of $60 more at Sears or Kmart. (Online only). Bonus points earned on this offer expire 90 Days from date of receipt.

I also used in-store pickup for another 5%
QB--Members get 5% back in points with your FREE store pickup on ONLINE purchases. Points to be awarded 1 day after transaction and expire 90 days after receipt. Limit 50,000 points per member.

And used a coupon
QB--Members get $15 back in points (15,000 pts) when you spend $50 or more with Sears or Kmart. Bonus pts earned on this offer exp 90 Days from date of receipt, With coupon

Price had gone up little bit now. I paid $64.24+tax, will receive $74.69 points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017