Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

ebay bucks
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Invitation only. 

"Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only."

Should add a YMMV to the headline.

Some of the Paypal digital gift cards are $5 OFF  on a $50+ purchase. (Staples, etc )

I used this offer more than once on separate checkouts, and also got the 6% bucks as well.

$100 Staples card for $88.35 with ebates cb, coupon, and bucks.

LORENW said:   Some of the Paypal digital gift cards are $5 OFF  on a $50+ purchase. (Staples, etc )

I used this offer more than once on separate checkouts, and also got the 6% bucks as well.

why buy a $100? better to buy a $50 Staples card x 2.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
LORENW said:   Some of the Paypal digital gift cards are $5 OFF  on a $50+ purchase. (Staples, etc )

why buy a $100? better to buy a $50 Staples card x 2.

I figured it was a one use coupon offer, and it turned out to be a twice at least. Had I known going in that it was $50 and multi use, I would surely have done $50 ones.

I did grab a couple more $50 ones , so it does work at least 4 times on one account

I'll be staying away from PPDG gift cards for a while after the recent hack.

First of all, ebates does not offer cashback anymore on the gift card category at eBay.

Secondly, I have to second what noapathy just said, I had $200 stolen from my gift cards last month which I am still fighting with paypal to get my money back. They were hacked, no question about it, and sooner or later it will come out and be big news. So buy gift cards from them at your own risk.

jpessin3 said:   

First of all, ebates does not offer cashback anymore on the gift card category at eBay

Secondly, I have to second what noapathy just said, I had $200 stolen from my gift cards last month which I am still fighting with paypal to get my money back. They were hacked, no question about it, and sooner or later it will come out and be big news. So buy gift cards from them at your own risk.

Is this something that just started?  I got it 7/19, 7/28, 8/2, 8/15 for gift cards  purchased @ eBay

Yes, it started around the same time when they stopped allowing eBay gift cards as payment for gift cards. Notice on the ebates website under eBay the Gift Card category is no longer listed as one of the cash back categories.

jpessin3 said:   Yes, it started around the same time when they stopped allowing eBay gift cards as payment for gift cards. Notice on the ebates website under eBay the Gift Card category is no longer listed as one of the cash back categories.
  Thanks for the explaination... I guess I have not purchased since the new changeover

Paypal Digital Gift System Hacked: www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1525220

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017