Ruth's Chris Steak House - $25.00 off

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
At participating locations, Ruth's Chris Steak House offers a printable gift voucher to take $25 off your entire order when you fill out this short form. (The voucher will be emailed to you within 24 to 48 hours; you must purchase an entrée to use the voucher.) That's the first dollar-off discount we've seen from Ruth's Chris. Deal ends September 25. Click here to find alocation near you

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Let's see if it actually shows up! Can't wait to get into one of those T-bones!

Also, you can combine it with a gift card from Costco to save even more.

Looking forward to having dinner at a very class place

EradicateSpam said: That should cover some vegetables...
I only go there for the meat.  It's expensive but it's good.
the Veggies are overpriced.  Sides were invented to bring up the cost of the meal and make it look more presentable.  

EradicateSpam said: That should cover some vegetables...

Hahaha. That is so true. I'm not particularly fond of Ruth's Chris. But some of my clients love the place so I have to go there.

Not really a fan either but $25 free is nice if you are going anyways.

edit: I must have killed it because the form seems to be gone.

poppuh said:   I must have killed it because the form seems to be gone.

When a deal is dead, click the "mark as expired" link in the first post to alert the moderator to move the thread to Expired Deals.

OP THANK YOU!!! I went during happy hour and got out of there cheaper than ever before!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017