• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dell Refurbished computers is offering 40% Off any Dell Laptop or Desktop  with coupon code "SAVE40DELL". 

For example you can get the Dell OptiPlex 390 8GB RAM 250GB HDD regularly $254.00, now $152.40 after coupon. 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Dec. 7, 2016 @ 4:27pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
When I try this the coupon code it tells me 

Sorry, we can not apply the promo code you have entered to your order. The promo code may be expired or your order may not eligible for this discount.

It seems the code is only valide for systems $400 or more, but even when I put a system over $400 I still get this message.

rated:
kettledrum said:   When I try this the coupon code it tells me 

Sorry, we can not apply the promo code you have entered to your order. The promo code may be expired or your order may not eligible for this discount.

It seems the code is only valide for systems $400 or more, but even when I put a system over $400 I still get this message.

I may be incorrect, but I think it's just not active yet. It was supposed to activate at 7AM central but it does not work yet.  What did you see that made you think it would only work on $400+?  I don't disagree, I just didn't see anything like that.

rated:
Yep had to dig for a bit but apparently my original info that this started at 7AM CST was incorrect and it really starts at 9AM CST. So in an hour it should work on any laptop or desktop.

I even had this set up to not pop until 7AM, so I could avoid giving anybody headaches. 

rated:
Works now!

rated:
I picked up that exact setup with the last 50% off coupon. For a few dollars more I would do it again.

rated:
I got couple of desktops for $200 each incl tax and shipping.

rated:
poppuh said:   I picked up that exact setup with the last 50% off coupon. For a few dollars more I would do it again.

Same here.  I think my total was slightly less due to 50% off.

If anyone is on the fence, I would do it again.

rated:
Only issue here is Win 7, not Win 10. You'll have to part with another $100 to upgrade that.

rated:
Thanks OP, in for 1. $165 desktop for my dad is a good deal. Add a referb 160GB Intel 320 SSD for $40 or a Kingston 240GB UV400 for $64 from Newegg if you want to upgrade to an SSD.

rated:
cant use Dell GC 

Wonder how these laptop are...batteries might not last long. Has anyone experience buying laptops...

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   Only issue here is Win 7, not Win 10. You'll have to part with another $100 to upgrade that.
  Actually you can still get it free if you use assistive technologies, hint hint..............

http://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-windows-10-free-upgrade-offer...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade?t...

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   Only issue here is Win 7, not Win 10. You'll have to part with another $100 to upgrade that.
  If it has a COA sticker on it you can use a generic (scratch) install from MS and put in the Windows 7 key.  Still a valid method.

rated:
windows 7 is fine and dandy. no need to upgrade to 10...

rated:
Would be a great deal but I can only see lower end systems listed. I guess the higher end gaming capable systems are excluded?

rated:
peas said:   Would be a great deal but I can only see lower end systems listed. I guess the higher end gaming capable systems are excluded?
  The available computers are most likely picked over at this point. The choices for high end specs are usually limited to a good processor.

These cases are not very good for upgrading since they are too slim. Might be able to cannibalize the parts but even then it would be iffy as for saving any $$ unless you already have the other parts laying around.

These are more about getting a cheap internet box or for non-enthusiasts who just need a computer cheap.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016