• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic with PurePlus Technology 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil Ecobox

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

placed order, got immediate call it wont be fufilled

Just gave it a shot...

Am I reading this correctly? 6 gallons for $6.99???

In for 2. Prepared for cancellation.

Ordered and paid online and is ready for in store pick up. After the Raiders beat up the ain'ts I'll take a drive down to pick it up. I'll keep you posted.

"Not Available"

I tried to pickup my order that had an emailed order ready confirmation.

They said the price listed was per quart -- not 24 quarts. They wouldn't sell it to me.

Apparently, there were six more orders that my store had received, including one for five boxes.

Had an order ready for pickup confirmation. Got to the store, was told the ad was for the wrong SKU and they canceled all the orders. "You mean nobody contacted you?"

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016