This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
xBuy 3 Brookside Bars  = 3,000 Balance Rewards points ($3 reward)
Deal Idea: 
Buy 3 Brookside Bars $1 each
Total = $3
Get 3,000 Balance Reward Points ($3 reward)
Final cost 3 for FREE!
* Keep in mind that you can really stock up if you want to! If you buy 6, you’ll score 6,000 points or buy 9 and score 9,000 points or buy 12 and get back 12,000 points etc.

BEING UPDATED

Sure or Brut Select Deodorant $1
Use the $1/1 Sure 2.6, 2.7 or 6 oz Product coupon found in the 9/11 SS (exp 10/9)
Or use the $1/1 Brut Classic Fragrance or Antiperspirant/Deodorant (excludes revolution 2.5 oz) coupon found in the 9/11 SS (exp 10/9)
Final cost FREE!

Viva Paper Towels 6 rolls $4.99
Use the $1/1 Viva Paper Towel Package 6 roll+ printable coupon 
Final cost $3.99 – 67˘ per roll!
*There is also a $0.75/1 Viva 6 roll+ printable coupon 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This Sunday's ad also points out that you get 5X points this week effective today through 9/17.

My local Wags will not get the new candy display up until next week, right after the Brookstone deal expires
I'll try another area, maybe they will have the new display ready to sell

Where is this $3 for 3 bars and 3000 points advertised? I saw it on another site as well, but no link or print copy.

I tried a store out of my normal area, they were $3.89 each, and yes they rang at $3.89 each even after card, and transaction was asking for payment.

LORENW said:   Where is this $3 for 3 bars and 3000 points advertised? I saw it on another site as well, but no link or print copy.

I tried a store out of my normal area, they were $3.89 each, and yes they rang at $3.89 each even after card, and transaction was asking for payment.

this is from hip 2 save's weekly wag's deals post.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017