This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Roku 4 Streaming Media Player w/ Remote (4400R) + CinemaNow Movie Rental $79.95 w/ Visa Checkout @ HSN at hsn.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Roku 4 Streaming Media Player w/ Remote (4400R) + CinemaNow Movie Rental $79.95 w/ Visa Checkout @ HSN

http://www.hsn.com/products/roku-4-wi-fi-4k-hd-media-player-with-enhanced-remote/8240839?cm_mmc=sharingsite-_-facebook-_-product-_-NA&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharingsite&utm_content=product_electronics

HSN has the Roku 4 Streaming Media Player w/ Remote (4400R) + CinemaNow Movie Rental on sale for $99.95 - $20 Off w/ Visa Checkout = $79.95 and Free Shipping.
Note: $20 discount is automatically applied when you use Visa Checkout as your payment method (use of a Visa card is not required).

• 2,500+ streaming channels. Choose from the biggest selection of streaming entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music, sports, news, international, kids programming and more.
  • Captivating clarity. Brilliant picture quality for 4K Ultra HD TVs, with 4X the resolution of full HD and the next generation of streaming technology.
  • Advanced up-scaling of 720p for HD TVs and 1080p HD streams to brilliant 4K Ultra HD on 4K TVs.
  • Voice search. Just say what you're looking for into the enhanced remote and get fast and comprehensive search results by title, actor, or director. The Roku Feed. Follow your favorite entertainment and always know where it's ready to stream and at what price.
  • Roku 4 works with virtually any TV with an HDMI® connection. You can plug your Roku 4 directly into your TV or receiver depending on your preference. To view 4K content, you will need a compatible 4K UHD television.

Compare at Amazon for $129.00 with 3.8/5 stars based on 1,593 customer reviews.
Check out other offers at HSN HERE!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hmmm---the $20 Visa pay appeared in the approve payment screen, but disappeared in the final order screen -- I was charged the full $99! Scam?

Mine worked. First time threw up an error, and second time it worked with the discount.

Read through reviews on Amazon. Lots of reports on overheating and freezing. Will have to see once I get it!

Everyone is getting on the HDR bandwagon in October. Expect revisions soon on Chromecast, Roku, FTV and maybe Shield.

Shield already offers HDR

Can anyone get VISA checkout to work?
I've tried IE, Edge, Chrome and my mobile device; what I'll do to try and save $20.  Spoke with HSN and Visa Checkout supportc(:

snow1angel said:   Can anyone get VISA checkout to work?
I've tried IE, Edge, Chrome and my mobile device; what I'll do to try and save $20.  Spoke with HSN and Visa Checkout supportc(:

Here's what HSN CS said to me after contacting them regarding a $106 charge on my credit card.

Once everything settles on the account you will see one payment of $84.75 being charged to the account. If there are any concerns as to what is being charged you can reach out to your bank.  We value you as our customer and want you to know that your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you for choosing HSN. Have a wonderful day!  

In for one, the discount showed for me. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017