This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Sam's Club 60-day membership FREE

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I rarely look through the Sunday newspaper coupon flyers, but for some reason I did this morning.

Los Angeles Times Sunday flyers had a Sam's Club FREE 60-day membership coupon, sign up by September 25th.  Also another coupon for $4500 in savings offers good for August 24-Sept18.  You become a member then the Member Services Desk gives you a copy of the Instant Savings book.

Don't have time to post picture of coupons... Maybe someone else can do that.

Some limitations for the 60-day membership that regular members get...  read fine print.

Member Summary

Sam's
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how does +1 and -1 vote equal a negative rating? not sure why anyone would red this deal. I saw/clipped mine before this post, but would have been looking for a Sunday paper if I had only seen this post.

thanks OP

can existing members do this somehow? How closely do they monitor this?

pic of the coupon?

I can't get a picture of it, I looked on the internet. I cut it out of the newspaper coupon flyers. The coupon says: "Offer valid for new members only." If they see you're a member, in most cases, they won't let you join.

Went to Sam's Club for the free membership and Savings Book... Walked every isle... walked out with no purchases... Stay'in with Costco.

The warehouse clubs must be losing memberships, BJ's just sent me  3 MONTH FREE OFFER.

Typically its 2 months free.

I'm a long time Sam's Club member, but I do like free BJs.

oakind said:   The warehouse clubs must be losing memberships, BJ's just sent me  3 MONTH FREE OFFER.

I'm a long time Sam's Club member, but I do like free.....

I don't know what to say about your post.  Tell me you just worded your reply poorly.

oakind said:   The warehouse clubs must be losing memberships, BJ's just sent me  3 MONTH FREE OFFER.

I'm a long time Sam's Club member, but I do like free BJs.

I don't know many people who would turn up their nose a the chance for some free BJs, even if it was only for 3 months.

FWjunkie2 said:   Went to Sam's Club for the free membership and Savings Book... Walked every isle... walked out with no purchases... Stay'in with Costco.
  Totally agree that Costco is way better. That's why we dropped our Sam's membership.  But not everyone has a local Costco. Neither did we until a couple of years ago. 

TomT said:   
FWjunkie2 said:   Went to Sam's Club for the free membership and Savings Book... Walked every isle... walked out with no purchases... Stay'in with Costco.
  Totally agree that Costco is way better. That's why we dropped our Sam's membership.  But not everyone has a local Costco. Neither did we until a couple of years ago. 

Don't know why opposition is so fierce when it comes to Sam's locating near where we live yet Costco is allowed. Nearest Sam's is 30 miles away. Too far to go for any meaningful savings. 

Can someone please scan and post the free 60-day membership coupon that is good through September 25th? 

The Midwest usually has this same free 60-day membership promo coupon published in the Fall, but this year the coupon does not appear to be as readily available here to bring into a local Sam's Club.  Financially, a number of us have found this typically a great avenue to stock up on bath and paper products to last throughout the year, so if someone would be so kind to post the coupon, that would be a huge help!

I purchased the newspaper weekend edition but now where to be found can you please take a photo with your phone and show us the ad?

I purchased the newspaper weekend edition but now where to be found can you please take a photo with your phone and show us the ad?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017