• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Guess they are beefing up for iPhone 7 protection, Man if parents only were like this with there kids and birth control

-> To lock in your savings, add 2 or more items to your cart & use code: Super92

Linky

Member Summary

iphone (14.81kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It always makes me wonder what sense screen protectors make on Gorilla glass.

rated:
stephenmiller said:   It always makes me wonder what sense screen protectors make on Gorilla glass.
  Resale value

rated:
The last PET screen protectors I ordered from them for my Xperia Z3 had rubber like feel adding a lot of friction when swiping. I won't buy from them again.

rated:
hotenough said:   The last PET screen protectors I ordered from them for my Xperia Z3 had rubber like feel adding a lot of friction when swiping. I won't buy from them again.

Their plastic protectors aren't great, but the glass ones are really good.

rated:
Thanks for the code!

rated:
Nice deal. Nothing but good things to say (maybe except for slow shipping) about XtremeGuard's tempered glass screen protectors. Have used them on the 5, 6 and 6S... super cheap (with the 85-95% off codes, natch), super easy to apply, and super strong. Visibility is superb, zero problems with shifting, bubbling, or touch accuracy. I get them for every phone I buy. #notashill

rated:
No deal. Coupon doesn't apply.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016