This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

LED 8000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter Pack Booster Charger Battery Power Bank US $26.99 at ebay.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

LED 8000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter Pack Booster Charger Battery Power Bank US
$26.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-8000mAh-Portable-Car-Jump-Starter-Pack-Booster-Charger-Battery-Power-Bank-US-/151807016340

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Would this have enough juice to crank up the engine by itself?

These things are great. I bought a last generation one, different brand for $45-ish. Super bright LED, and it started up my 6cyl truck from dead cold. Tempted to buy one of these for the wifes car. Great price. Remakably slick design.

Annke? I wonder if this is compatible with my Motorolo phone?

nneelix said:   Annke? I wonder if this is compatible with my Motorolo phone?

I think it's only compatible with Sorny or Panashiba.

bobthermal said:   
nneelix said:   Annke? I wonder if this is compatible with my Motorolo phone?

I think it's only compatible with Sorny or Panashiba.

Hahaha!  It's sad that Anker already has a knockoff, but that brings up a point.  With these massive amp of short power available, you really DO NOT want to get cheap with these mini explosives.  These LiOn jump starters are awesome, but the amount of power they need to put out in order to start a car is dangerous if not handled right.  I've been waiting years for DieHard to release theirs.  It's been on their site for over a year, but haven't yet to seen them in stores.  What's interesting is I have seen the plastic shell DieHard used in their design in Chinese knockoffs already.  So now I'm waiting for the power tool manufacturer's but they haven't done so either.  It kinda tells you something about how difficult it can be to safely do this if the big power tool boys haven't released theirs yet.

​Again, I do love these things, but for everyone's safety, I wouldn't get too cheap with them.  Most of the time, they barely use enough wire on the attaching terminals which causes them to overheat.  At worst, you know they'll use batteries that have failed QA for a reason.  I suppose if you must buy, get one from Anker or Aukey.  Funny how at 1st I thought Aukey was a knockoff of Anker.

the 8000mAh battery can really start the car more 30 times?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017