Samsung - Geek Squad Certified Refurbished Gear VR $39.99 at bestbuy.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Samsung - Geek Squad Certified Refurbished Gear VR $39.99 at  bestbuy.com

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-geek-squad-certified-refurbished-gear-vr-for-select-samsung-cell-phones/5195903.p?skuId=5195903 

Immerse yourself in the world of virtual reality with this Samsung Gear VR headset and your Galaxy phone or tablet (not included). The lightweight device is comfortable to wear for daylong gaming or movie binging. The 360-degree view offered by this Samsung Gear VR headset lets you experience entertainment from all angles.This product has been refurbished. Learn more.

Member Summary

GearVR
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not a great title op....Samsung....what?

will it burn your face ?

fateye said:   will it burn your face ?
Not if you use sunscreen.

FWIW there are TONS of these out there on eBay/CL due to the free offer when the S7 launched. (I sold my extra one recently) $40 is kind of high, unless you don't want to use the other options and want a "retail" one.

Will this work with older Samsung phones? I have a Note4

Galaxy Note7, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+ officially. The White ones won't work with the Note7, but the newer Black ones will -- they also have both USB Type connectors.

There is a way to modify the Gear to make it work on a Note4, but it requires snipping plastic and obviously kills the warranty. Google/Youtube has the video, its apparently pretty easy.

RedWolfe01 said:   FWIW there are TONS of these out there on eBay /CL due to the free offer when the S7 launched. (I sold my extra one recently) $40 is kind of high, unless you don't want to use the other options and want a "retail" one.

$40 is high?! Maybe in your area. On my local craigslist there are a bunch, but the cheapest is $60. And the cheapest I can find on eBay is $45 shipped.

zirconx said:   
RedWolfe01 said:   FWIW there are TONS of these out there on eBay /CL due to the free offer when the S7 launched. (I sold my extra one recently) $40 is kind of high, unless you don't want to use the other options and want a "retail" one.

$40 is high?! Maybe in your area. On my local craigslist there are a bunch, but the cheapest is $60. And the cheapest I can find on eBay is $45 shipped.

&nbs
Sold mine for $25 to a coworker, based on what the auctions were actually CLOSING for on eBay.  They tend to be $25-30, with a lot of NIB at 50.  

To be fair a few months back is when they were silly cheap -- right about when Samsung shipped them out to all the BOGO S7 owners.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017