• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Use in store only  DIRECT LINK TO PETsMART Q
http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons2014?g=e7f3e129-b502-402a... 

https://www.coupons.com/coupons/pet-care-coupons-102/ 

two prints of each coupon allowed

this coupon too!

BUY 1 GET 1 FREEPurina ONE®Buy one (1) can of Purina ONE® SmartBlend® True Instinct Wet Dog Food, get one (1) can FREE (up to $1.59)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Excellent, thanks Mistercheap!

rated:
If you want cat food, Iams ( manu cpn ) has a $3 off dry bag coupon, on coupons.com

Thus $10 off of Iams cat food at PETsMART

rated:
Thank you Mr C.

- Ach1199's cat.

rated:
Do they sell anything useful for those without a pet?

rated:
bobley said:   Do they sell anything useful for those without a pet?
  If you're into S&M, you might find some useful items.  Or if you're into dog/cat food.  Or if you just want an pretty aquarium.  They have crickets if your white noise maker's not cutting it.

rated:
Depends on what you're in to.  They have collars and chains, etc.  Also cat litter is good for cleaning up spills in the garage.

rated:
maxan said:   
  If you're into S&M, you might find some useful items.  Or if you're into dog/cat food.  Or if you just want an pretty aquarium.  They have crickets if your white noise maker's not cutting it.

I hear crickets are also a good source of protein.  And they taste pretty good stir fried.  

rated:

Yes, activated carbon. Link 

You can find a variety of uses for activated carbon by doing a google search. Personally I've been using it as a fridge deodorizer for years since it removes any organic odor regardless of source; unlike baking soda which targets only a few.

rated:

yes, greeting cards, other assorted pet souvenirs like key chains, mugs, etc.

rated:
Free cat food! Kitties thank you!

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Thanks MISTERCHEAP. I received the email but didn't open it as I already knew about the 7 million lives saved, but didn't know it contained great coupons.

rated:
You can get some pet food and donate it...the shelters are happy to take it to help feed the millions of animals that have the sad fate of winding up there. 

rated:
Will it work for live fish?

rated:
Let me find out right meow

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016