Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link 
Sample: NYC-Las Vegas $88 RT 9/21-27

99% Off* flight-only bookings or the flight portion of vacation packages
 Travel: 9/20/16 - 11/16/16 (Tuesday / Wednesday)
  Use coupon code: 99PCT
  Book by 11:59PM on September 13, 2016

Member Summary

spirit
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I found a flight and entered the code. The flight itself was $79.44, taxes $56.96..... the discount was only $0.04. So, I'm not sure it's working as advertised.
~ryan

I wish it listed flights available. The page just redirects you to the home page....so you literally just have to try. I'm trying Kansas City to Las Vegas and it says code not available.

You guys have to select tuesday/wednesday for it to work.

Leave Tuesday, return 8 days later on wednesday?  b/c I read that as good Tuesday, Sept 20th thru Wednesday, November 16th

I know nothing about Spirit air other than it has cheap Vegas flights where I live.  But, it looks like it's called a "Bare Fare" which means no baggage.  It says an item about the size of a small backpack or womans purse.  Bags are over $20 BOTH ways.

I chose leaving Tuesday and coming back Wednesday. From KC to Las Vegas, it gave me a $0.02 per person discount whether I stay a day (come back the next day) or eight days (come back the following Wednesday).

Anyway, probably good deal if you can get it to work.
~ryan

Ya, the Tuesday/Wednesday deal is the actual dates of the sale. Tuesday, September 20th-Wednesday, November 16th...it's just listed illogical. Did you get about $23 both ways?

I didn't initially, but am now. The discount is still listed as $0.02, but the prices have changed. Overall, a round trip ticket is $68. Also, you can bring a tiny carry on, just nothing you have to store in the overhead bins (I think).
Edit* you should be able to stack them, making some decent deals. Eg, go from KC to Vegas to NY. Altogether for less than $200.

I did Dallas to Las Vegas, roundtrip. Tuesday through Thursday. Decent departure and arrival times for $98 roundtrip price. I suppose if I signed up for their promotional program, they take $9 off for a total of $89. The discount is about $29.

busyryan said:   I chose leaving Tuesday and coming back Wednesday. From KC to Las Vegas, it gave me a $0.02 per person discount whether I stay a day (come back the next day) or eight days (come back the following Wednesday).

Anyway, probably good deal if you can get it to work.
~ryan

Yes, it's kind of try try try again which sucks. I see Kansas City-Vegas RT 9/21-9/27 $47. Didn't try other Tuesdays/Wednesdays combinations.
As far as bags, yes, you bring free just a backpack, measurements are listed are on their site. You print your boarding pass at home, don't expect snacks or drinks, or even reclining seats, and don't reserve a select seat, and off you go for $23 each way 

Book this morning. Boston to Myrtle Beach $34 than add $30 for suitcase.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017