This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

>>>DEAD<<< FREE Sample Caffè Latte K-Cup Pods from Starbucks

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.starbucksathomesamples.com/latte-kcup/order 

"Thank You.  Your free sample is on its way.  You'll be one of the first to taste the delicious flavor of new Caffè Latte K-Cup® pods. Your sample should arrive in 6–8 weeks.  Discover all of the signature latte flavors available in K-Cup® pods."

Member Summary

Caffè Latte
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

got mine

thanks

I am not eligible for this offer.... Wonder why.

robobubbaba said:   I am not eligible for this offer.... Wonder why.
Make sure you select "Yes" when the form asks if you own a Keurig Brewer, and it should go thru without an issue.  
HTH

Thank you very much!!!!

Danke Schoen! Gracias! Merci! (and thanks)

Thank You

Thank You

Thanks !

Thank you

Thanks

Yay! Thanks

Thanks KCQT.

KCQT said:   
robobubbaba said:   I am not eligible for this offer.... Wonder why.
Make sure you select "Yes" when the form asks if you own a Keurig Brewer, and it should go thru without an issue.  
HTH

I made sure click yes and got, sorry not eligible also   ????

I clicked no since I have a different brand and it denied me even though it made no mention on the form itself Very sucky. It doesn't let you go back and change your mind either. Or even get so inspired by the opportunity that you rush out and buy a Keurig. They also keep your contact details in their database so this seems borderline fraud to me.

All out of samples. Gives you a link to a $1.50 off coupon

Just now rec'd a FW tweet for this deal? wtf?

All Out

Sorry.
We're all out of samples.
But please enjoy this offer, good for $1.50 off your next box of new Caffe Latte K-Cup® pods at your grocery store.

Got mine today. Good deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017