• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

LG 58UH6300 58" 4K UHD LED LCD Smart HDTV + $200 Dell GC

Ultra high-definition TVs offer four times the resolution of Full HD televisions. UHD, also known as "4K", delivers exceptional clarity and detail for all video content, even on large screens, even when viewed up close. This means you can fit a larger screen in a smaller space without compromising the viewing experience.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great deal

4k resolution is good, but still need some 4k media resources to support, it is not easy to find

nice deal.. but waiting for BF hoping for an even better deal.

I' ll wait for BF. Can I use the $200 GC for sale items or it only applies to regular price items?

You can use it for anything sold at Dell, up to two at a time. The only issue I find you get in a trap of continuously buying from them again to use the last GC before it expires. Of course you can sell it....

I bought a TV from Dell a while back and got the $200 Gift Card. It took forever to figure out what I wanted for that $200. I wanted a soundbar, but just couldn't find a good deal on a soundbar from Dell. My wife ended up spending it on a laser color printer, that was on sale... (and she got me a soundbar for by birthday, bonus).
NOTE: you find yourself cruising the Dell website for hours, looking to spend that GC on a good deal.

Watch truemotion and anything that has a title before the refresh rate. A lot of them are not truly 120hz. Marketing gimmicks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016