Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/112127127799
http://www.ebay.com/itm/112127127799

I just paid $69 for Exxon Gift card
Right now eBay is offering 10% eBay bucks (not available to everyone)
Plus use $15 off $75 code (I received the code in an email) check your email

Member Summary

mobil
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
No, I was right.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What is the title of the 15 off email??

Both the 15/75 and 10% EBC are YMMV, so this deal is no different from this week's 92/100 mobil deal

Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (including Parts & Accessories).

check your eBay account for the $15 off $75 code. It should be under "things I didn't win"  again YMMV

diswes said:   What is the title of the 15 off email??
  "a valuable offer for a valued customer"

cashandmorecash said:   check your eBay account for the $15 off $75 code. It should be under "things I didn't win"  again YMMV
  People who did get the $20 off $100 or more Auto Parts/Accessories coupon didn't get this offer.

I don't have the coupon in my account or email.

OP should add this is very VERY YMMV since only specific eBay members will have the ability and opportunity to create this deal.

I assume the code is not unique. Can you share it so we can try it at checkout?

OOS 😞

Cidni said:   OOS 😞
When a deal is dead, don't just post to the thread. Click the "mark as expired" link in the first post to alert FW to move the thread to Expired Deals. 

Love the passive-aggressive trolls I get. The fact remains that the above is absolutely correct.

BP gift cards available from same seller for same price. Glad I got rid of my last $150 in eBay GCs!

matrix5k said:   BP gift cards available from same seller for same price. Glad I got rid of my last $150 in eBay GCs!
  Are you able to buy other gift cards using eBay gift card? Does eBay bucks still work on all gift cards?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017