This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

2016 American Silver Eagle GEM BU Email Special - ModernCoinMart
Disclaimer
You can get 1 2016 Silver American Eagle from Modern Coin Mart (MCM) for $20 with free shipping.  It's about $1 over the spot price of silver.  Link 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excellent deal for those interested in numismatism. While bullion, rather than circulating issue, it is a nice specimen and a thing of beauty.

Bought several of these from another coin dealer about a year ago when they were ~ $16.

I bought the ETF (GDX) gold miners for speculating last Nov. Up nicely since then. 

Limit of 1 coin.

linrick said:   Limit of 1 coin.

They do it for marketing, Littleton coin does the same, but they send other coins that
you either buy or send back.

Tacoma99 said:   

They do it for marketing, Littleton coin does the same, but they send other coins that

Then how is this $1 saving over spot for 1 coin is a hot deal?

linrick said:   
Tacoma99 said:   

Then how is this $1 saving over spot for 1 coin is a hot deal?

It is actually $1 over spot.  Where else can you buy a single 2016 American Eagle for $20 with free shipping and pay with a CC?  Heck you can sell this coin to provident metals for $20.67 right now.

Anybody want to buy for $24 a coin?

Great post, Op.  Thank you!  In for one.

Anyone try to order one per credit card number, or are they matching up orders by mailing address?

I was advised that there are now fake silver dollars. How can I be sure that these are not fakes?

TIA

confused200 said:   I was advised that there are now fake silver dollars. How can I be sure that these are not fakes?

TIA

They're on eBay 99.9% FB & 400k+ reviews.

One cheap coin for a subscription of overpriced ones. Sounds like a winner!

jeffmd said:   One cheap coin for a subscription of overpriced ones. Sounds like a winner!
  I went through the entire purchase and placed the order.  No mention of any subscription being required.  In for one.

Remember, if they send you more than you order you have no obligation to pay for the extra coins or to send them back.

Great deal, I was hoping to get more than one...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017