Clown Adult Halloween Mask with Wig:
    Full over-the-head mask with a deluxe clown wig attached
    Latex, nylon
    Care instructions: spot clean
    Adult size
    Clown Mask is the perfect finishing touch for your costume

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Now the mask ad pops up on my facebook and others.... Its everywhere!!!!!

Creepy nocturnal clown sightings leave US police baffled

Dozens of reported sightings of lurking creepy clowns have been flooding US police stations this summer.

Children claim the clowns have tried to lure them into the woods using money.

Nocturnal clowns have been spotted in at least six states, most recently in Georgia where two young boys ran in fear of their lives while waiting for the morning school bus.

Police have warned that even if this simply is a prank, criminal charges may still be filed.

This mask is now $11.99

Now just look for a good deal on body armor to wear with it.

A comment from the website.:
"Good price for a small mask 9/7/2016
Customer review by Masklady
1.0 stars by Masklady
I purchased this mask because the price was very good and the mask looks rather big in the picture. I was surprised when I pulled it out of the box and it looks like a kids mask. The mask states that it is a one size fits all mask. The mask wouldn't even fit on my head. This mask would be great for kids but will not fit an adult."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016