cvs.com 24% off and free shipping-no min expires 9/15 8:59 AM ET

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
~~Offer available online only. Expires 9/15/16 at 8:59 AM ET. To receive the 24% discount, enter Coupon Code 24HOUR at Checkout. The 24% discount cannot be combined with another product sale running at the same time. The following products and brands are excluded from the discount: Baby Food & Formula, Ensure Nutrition Powder, Essie, HP, IMAK, Lift Chairs, Oraquick, Perfume & Cologne, Prevagen, Pre-Seed, Scooters, Walkers & Rollators, Wheel Chairs and Zanfel. The 24% discount also excludes prescriptions and gift cards and is not valid for orders placed on CVS.com/Photo and CVS Pharmacy® Optical. Savings are not transferable. No cash back. Tax charged on pre-coupon price where required. Tax and shipping charges are not applicable towards your order total. Free 2-day shipping applies to nonprescription orders. Orders must be placed by 12 PM ET to be delivered within 2 business days. Select items may not be eligible for 2-day shipping. There may be an additional shipping and handling surcharge associated with particular items in your order. You will be notified of any such charges during Checkout if they apply to items in your order. For more shipping information, go to www.cvs.com/shippinginformation.

Member Summary

cvs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hmmm...  I just tried, coupon seems to be only for free shipping. Did not take anything off the product price.

Nothing fancy, just toilet paper, but it's not listed as excluded......

Was it on sale? says excludes other product sales.

Uh wow, I can no longer use my gift cards on their web site?

Worked for me on a package of baby wipes! Thanks OP!

bc3000 said:   Was it on sale? says excludes other product sales.

Yep, you're right and I'm a dope!

mpd671 said:   
bc3000 said:   Was it on sale? says excludes other product sales.

Yep, you're right and I'm a dope!

I don't know about that, long list of exclusions. I had to reread.

Both free shipping & discount worked for baby wipes.  A-OK.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017