This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

$85 Outback Gift Cards for $47.99 with coupon for and with American Express credit card at boxed.com with free shipping

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy this Outback gift card set at Boxed.com worth $85 for $77.99 and use coupon "BRB10" to cut the price to $67.99 with free shipping.  Also, you can use your American Express credit card to get an extra $20 off by adding the deal to your credit card, making the final price at $47.99 with free shipping.

Here are the details for the American Express:DetailsGet a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions online at Boxed.com by 10/15/2016. See terms for exclusions.TermsOffer valid on Boxed.com or on the Boxed mobile app. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 10/15/2016, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CBKY:0001

Member Summary

outback
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Here's a new, multiple use $15 off code: AT2O9

You can also check greenpromocode.com for additional coupon codes if the above doesn't work.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

out of stock

Wow didn't know they had gift cards, but I guess there are only a few. Wish they had Wholefoods or Staples GCs.

Out of Stock...great deal though

can anyone spare the $15 off code? Thanks

Back in stock, however, BRB10 appears to have expired. More importantly, it seems that you can only use a coupon on your first order. After the first order, they reject all additional coupon usage.

make a few more $ with the Amex gift card offer.

used a 15 dollar off code and ordered with my amex. will come out to 42.99

bxlefty23 said:   used a 15 dollar off code and ordered with my amex. will come out to 42.99

nm

thanks, got it for $42.99 as well. great deal.

out of stock

Thanks!   Bought one with $15 off, if someone needs a $15 off code if you spend $60, please PM me. 

Ah... I believe the availability varies by location. I still see OOS. I put in a couple random zip codes and see OOS in somme but it shows stock in a Boston ZIP.

This is a YMMV item for availability then.

And it's Out Of Stock again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017