• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Glasslock 60 oz. Airtight Containers, 8-Piece Set

$9.98
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/glasslock-8pc-dsv-airtight-canisters/prod20170355.ip

These Glasslock canisters are crystal clear so you can easily identify its contents inside. The lids have four latches that snap into place on all sides of the canister. Silicone gaskets ensure that each container is 100% airtight and leak resistant. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
60 oz of what?  popcorn, rice, ice, water, cereal?  What a cr@ppy way to show the dimension.

rated:
ach1199 said:   60 oz of what?  popcorn, rice, ice, water, cereal?  What a cr@ppy way to show the dimension.

Why is it so hard to understand - 60 Oz of anything (volume) and not 60 Oz by weight.

rated:
Oz is a unit for weight as well as volume.
Feel free to assume 1 or the other and accordingly Go Figure!

rated:
using ounces for volume triggers the hell out of me... its the volume of the weight of a mass of water on earth at sea level, instead of just using a volume

rated:
well, as long as we (Americans) will continue to keep our heads buried in sand and keep avoiding MKS system, this stupid Foot/Pound/Mile unit system will keep triggering things

rated:
If you click on OP's link, it will take you to the item and you can clearly see that the height is11.25 inches and the diameter is 4.25 inches.  Also it listed what volume it will hold underneath.

Good price OP.  Thanks!

rated:
My wife is going to put my cremated ashes in them & bury them in the yard....really............

rated:
sax9 said:   My wife is going to put my cremated ashes in them & bury them in the yard....really............
  I hope you are less than 60 oz. by weight or volume

rated:
sax9 said:   My wife is going to put my cremated ashes in them & bury them in the yard....really............
  Why waste a container with your ashes.  Just have her sprinkle your ashes around the yard and the next spring you will grow back.

rated:
pjrxj said:   
  Why waste a container with your ashes.  Just have her sprinkle your ashes around the yard and the next spring you will grow back.

Perhaps she doesn't want that.

rated:
  There are 8 pieces. Who are going into the other 7?

rated:
She said that she might want to take me for a ride sometime & she can just dig me up. As far as the other seven--1st of all, you only get 4 jars--the other four pcs are the lids. PS: if you weigh more that 200 lbs., you're going to need more that 4 jars in all actuality.

rated:
oos

rated:
The metric system never really caught on in the US, unless you count the increasingly popular 9mm bullet. 8)

rated:
has anyone actually tried this? does it keep food fresh inside?

rated:
Gotta love FW for great deals and clever/funny discussions. How big? Dimensions?

Just remember, A pint is a pound the world around. Sort of, is it wet or dry weight? And...

Which weighs more, a pound of gold or a pound of feathers? Gold (precious metal) is measured in troy weight, 12 oz to the pound and feathers are measured in the avoirdupois system, 16 oz to the pound. But a troy and avoirdupois oz don't weigh the same.

I'm tired and need a nap.

Mr. Smarty Pants

rated:
sax9 said:   She said that she might want to take me for a ride sometime & she can just dig me up. As far as the other seven--1st of all, you only get 4 jars--the other four pcs are the lids. PS: if you weigh more that 200 lbs., you're going to need more that 4 jars in all actuality.
  PS, that's not true. A person's weight has pretty much no affect on the remaining ashes; height does. The ashes that remain are basically only the remains of the cremated bones. Everything else burns away.

rated:
Received these a few days ago. Very impressed - nice size and look good. Those who were able to get on this deal, I think you scored a bargain - for $2.50 for each container, where can you get such nice looking container of glass which is reasonably sized, shipped to home in a very sturdy carton. It is made in Korea and factor in the cost of shipping from Korea too.

[And if the wife of the other guy received it, she might elect to have her ashes put in these instead of her hubby's ashes since these are so nice looking ].

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016