Get 2 PORTER-CABLE PC60TAG 6.0-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinders $40.49 Amazon FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

The PORTER-CABLE PC60TAG 6.0-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder is on sale right now for $26.99.  Buy two and pay $40.49 with free shipping.  

There are many other tool combinations to be had here but multiple grinders is a favorite for many as it eliminates the need for constant manually switching of wheels.

Member Summary

2 PORTER-CABLE PC60TAG 6.0-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinders
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got all three shipping confirmations. Woot!

chrispitude (Sep. 17, 2016 @ 6:09a) |

I got my 2 6 amp grinders today.  I should have ordered 1 of each like you did.  One for me and one for a gift.  I got t... (more)

momoman (Sep. 17, 2016 @ 1:50p) |

The reason for buying one of each... the 6 amp has the switch located on the side (my preference) and the 7 amp has a pa... (more)

begunn (Sep. 17, 2016 @ 5:59p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just to make this deal more interesting I just placed an order and it took the second unit price off at 100%. YMMV Let the forum know if you get lucky too.

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $53.98
Shipping & Handling: $13.47
Free Shipping: -$13.47
PORTER-CABLE Deal: -$26.99
Total before tax: $26.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $2.43
Grand Total: $29.42

Seems to be 100% off as well. $28.67 for two.

$29.35 for 2...must be a computer mistake since if you buy 2 same item, you always get 2nd one free...

green
Disclaimer
Yup, probably a price mistake. Hopefully Amazingzonalingon will honor these orders, but we'll see in the morning I guess.

Super green though! The grinder at ~$30 for 2, and the planer/2-speed hammer drill at $75 for 2 are more or less at Harbor Freight prices.

cYup, got 2 for price of 1. Didn't "need" one much less 2 and everything else I had or had no use for so.... See what happens

In for two, thanks!

What the heck, in for two circular saws. My ancient Skilsaw is getting a bit cranky. Thanks OP!

Got 2 of the 7 amp angle grinders for 40 bucks after tax. Great deal!!

GREAT DEAL

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $53.98
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
PORTER-CABLE Deal: -$26.99
Total before tax: $26.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $1.62
Grand Total: $28.61

In for a couple of the planers at BOGO. Fingers crossed. Thanks op!

In for 2, thx op!

in for 2 - hope this goes through.

One will be a Christmas gift

Got 2 for 1 as well!

Tks for the post, in for a few.

yup, showing as a BOGO for me as well, too bad I don't need a grinder!!

Yep, $29 and change for 2. The old "Drill Master" one I have from HF is starting to show its age and with an extra, it'll be nice not to have to swap discs so much

Porter Cable angle grinders come with either the Type 27 guard (which appears to be the case with this one), or the Type 1 guard.  The difference is the Type 27 guard is used for grinding wheels and the Type 1 guard is used for cut off wheels.

The Type 1 guard will cost about $17.41 after shipping if you buy it from Porter Cable.

Edit:  It's actually more correct to say the Type 27 guard works with Type 27 wheels and the Type 1 guard works with Type 1 wheels.  You can find cut off wheels in both Type 27 and Type 1.

It seems as if it's giving BOGOF if you add two of any item to the cart...but it's not giving 50% off if you have two items...then it's full price.

Well, actually, what they're doing is taking the total of the two items and giving you half off of that. Better order quick...surprised it's still doable.

Scumbag said:   Porter Cable angle grinders come with either the Type 27 guard (which appears to be the case with this one), or the Type 1 guard.  The difference is the Type 27 guard is used for grinding wheels and the Type 1 guard is used for cut off wheels.

The Type 1 guard will cost about $17.41 after shipping if you buy it from Porter Cable.

Everyone knows the first thing you do is rip the guard off the thing and throw it away!  Hooray death wheels!  

I'm getting half off an order of two tools. Circular saw and die grinder for $53.49.

In for a hand planer and a new circular saw for $75. Thanks OP!!

I bought 2 each of two different tools. I figure I can flip the extra 2 and will have 2 for very minimal cash.

This is a GREAT DEAL! Unfortunately the circular saw's are out of stock from Amazon. You can purchase the circular saws through other companies on Amazon, but the 50% deal doesn't apply.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP!  In for the 1/2" 2-speed hammer drill and the impact wrench!  Shame they were out of the circular saws and my Hammer drill order stated ships in 1 - 2 months! 

Just got shipping confirmation for my two circular saws.

Don't rub it in........ Some of us are still hurting.........

Thanks, $28.67 for two grinders.

Ordered two grinders , got them both for $30 . Went back to order 2x drills thinking it would/might do the same , but no only full price for both . So it seems this deal must be done ALL on the FIRST single order , otherwise its full price a second time around even if its a different listed sale item(s)
Was going to cancel the grinder(s) order and then re-do with 2x grinders 2x drills , but I'd bet I would not get them at a full 1/2 price like the first order . So , I'll keep my original order as is .

Nice catch on this deal , thx to multiple op's !

stereo55 said:   Ordered two grinders , got them both for $30 . Went back to order 2x drills thinking it would/might do the same , but no only full price for both . So it seems this deal must be done ALL on the FIRST single order , otherwise its full price a second time around even if its a different listed sale item(s)
Was going to cancel the grinder(s) order and then re-do with 2x grinders 2x drills , but I'd bet I would not get them at a full 1/2 price like the first order . So , I'll keep my original order as is .

I checked and I am getting the 50% off still on what would be a second order.  If you were ordering the hammer drill, make sure you select Amazon as the seller, not the default 3rd party seller.

comprx said:   
stereo55 said:   Ordered two grinders , got them both for $30 . Went back to order 2x drills thinking it would/might do the same , but no only full price for both . So it seems this deal must be done ALL on the FIRST single order , otherwise its full price a second time around even if its a different listed sale item(s)

I checked and I am getting the 50% off still on what would be a second order.  If you were ordering the hammer drill, make sure you select Amazon as the seller, not the default 3rd party seller.

I was checking out with Amazon on a pair of the PC700D drill's and it wont change from full price . If I put any of the other listed items in there then it seems to work with 50% off, but just not with the PC700D . 

Got it to work on the planer, but the circular saw is out of stock...dang, this would have made for a great deal with a saw and planer for $90.

Great Deal more tools that I don't need

usmcdwc said:   Got 2 of the 7 amp angle grinders for 40 bucks after tax. Great deal!!
  Me too, this is a great deal for tools that don't get treated too well and need to be replaced!

Scored 2 grinders. Thanks OP

Get 2 ,one for my sister

Scored two impact wrenches.  It'll let me do it again ... 

In for 2. Paid for 1!

ULTRA GREEN

Skipping 15 Messages...
momoman said:   
begunn said:   Got shipping confirmation on the 6 amp grinder...the 7 amp grinder is supposed to arrive Oct 10 - Oct 26.
I got my 2 6 amp grinders today.  I should have ordered 1 of each like you did.  One for me and one for a gift.  I got the grinder so I can try smoothing and polishing a Lodge cast iron skillet to try to make it smoother, but won't get around to that project until sometime next year....... 

edit:  the 2 grinders came out to $29.42 with tax.

The reason for buying one of each... the 6 amp has the switch located on the side (my preference) and the 7 amp has a paddle switch (co-worker's preference)
Received an delivery update on the 7 amp...now Sept. 26.
Not sure about Porter-Cable's quality nowadays, but the reviews look promising.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017