Apple iPhone 7 & 7 Plus CASE Specials. $1.99 & UP

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I recently ordered 3 iPhone 7's for me & my family. Always on the hunt for inexpensive cases. None of these are recognizable name brands but still worth a splurge for a couple of bucks.

All of these are on AMAZON. Nobody has these phones in hand & if you have PRIME you can select standard shipping & get $1 Digital Credit.

DEAL # 1 ###DEAD####

Deal # 2. CASE & CAR holder on www.amazon.com for iPhone 7 : Code : slick199  = $1.99
              CASE & CAR holder for iPhone 7+ Plus : Code : slick399 = $3.99

Deal # 3. JEDirect Official Store via Amazon has JETech Cases and Screen Protectors for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus on sale starts from $1.39 when you apply the promo codes listed below.
Save up to 75%. LINKY 
Code for Cases: JETECH01
Code for Screen Protectors: JETECH02

Member Summary

Apple iPhone 7 & 7 Plus CASE Specials
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
We got our iPhone 7 today and the iPhone 6 case we had from OtterBox fit just fine. The camera didn't appear to line up ... (more)

kevpriest (Sep. 16, 2016 @ 6:18p) |

You can use ESEEKGO iPhone 7 case. It is made of high quality pc hard back cover and tpu bumper. Very beautiful!

skyletjr (Dec. 05, 2016 @ 9:53p) |

Try some elegant and perfect new for 2017

•Bumper case
•Clear case
•Full Body case
•Hectic Grip
•Textured Design case
•Hard Ca... (more)

jenniferlauren41 (Mar. 04, 2017 @ 8:12a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

tragedytotriumph said:   I recently ordered 3 iPhone 7's for me & my family. Always on the hunt for inexpensive cases. None of these are recognizable name brands but still worth a splurge for a couple of bucks.

All of these are on AMAZON. Nobody has these phones in hand & if you have PRIME you can select standard shipping & get $1 Digital Credit.

DEAL # 1. Go to www.amazon.com & in the search bar type ORZLY 7 or 7 plus. Pick the case you like & go to check out & input code : 85OFFIPH
Most cases you will find $0.94 to $1.25.

Deal # 2. CASE & CAR holder on www.amazon.com for iPhone 7 : Code : slick199  = $1.99
              CASE & CAR holder for iPhone 7+ Plus : Code : slick399 = $3.99

Deal $ 3.JEDirect Official Store via Amazon has JETech Cases and Screen Protectors for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus on sale starts from $1.39 when you apply the promo codes listed below.
Save up to 75%. LINKY 
Code for Cases: JETECH01
Code for Screen Protectors: JETECH02

None of the code works. "
The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.

None of the code works

I just re-tried all of them & they WORK. Here is proof

Code works for JETECH but can't go lower than 4.99.

wasted my time

I got the JETech deal to work just fine, got a case for $2.99.

I actually bought another (and received) one the other day, a Tech Armor FlexProtect case. The Tech Armor ones are very good quality ones, I bought one for my iPhone 6 from a deal on here after purchasing two other ones before it that I was dissatisfied with, and have used it for the past two years, and when I preordered my iPhone 7, the first thing I did was see if they had one for the iPhone 7. They've got them on Amazon. com too, for $9.95, but 40% off with the code EARLYIP7. It's a few dollars more expensive than the ones you posted obviously, but I can vouch that it is a very good quality case for the "thinner" ones. I've already gotten my iPhone 7 case, and it is of the same quality as my iPhone 6 one. But I have to admit, this JETech one looks very similar, so it may very well be just as good.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IFK94TE/

for 5 bucks for a case and 3x cover, why not. If anything toss it. Thanks OP

JETech deal worked for me, also at $2.99. Hopefully it's a decent case. Green.

All codes worked! Ordered two cases. Hope they turn out to be good!

thx ordered the JEDirect  one

Bah.

anyone get the codes/deals to work on non-iPhone 7 products? aiming to buy a case for iPhone 6 Plus

only works on the specific colors.

Thanks OP. Just picked up a 7+ case 2in1 with car mount (this one) for 3.99 with the slick399 code.

None of the codes worked for me. thanks op anyways

The codes are working only on a particular color ... 7+ case with car mount worked on Black, but not on gold case.

Thanks OP! Got Deal 2 for the 7! Green 4 u!

We got our iPhone 7 today and the iPhone 6 case we had from OtterBox fit just fine. The camera didn't appear to line up *exactly*, but we checked by taking a few photos and it wasn't blocked or anything. Of course, there's a little extra place for a headphone to go that isn't useful anymore, but all the various buttons lined up exactly the same.

ESEEKGO Floating Liquid Glitter Case for iphone 7
Disclaimer
You can use ESEEKGO iPhone 7 case. It is made of high quality pc hard back cover and tpu bumper. Very beautiful!

Try some elegant and perfect new for 2017

•Bumper case
•Clear case
•Full Body case
•Hectic Grip
•Textured Design case
•Hard Case
•Bling case

Source more in best for each category is here: iPhone 7 Case

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017