DDR3L SODIMM, 1.35V, 1333/1600 MHz, 8GB maximum
802.11ac Wireless
Internal support for 2.5" HDD or SSD
SD Card Slot
Consumer Infrared sensor

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

djairo said:   Linky 

Intel Celeron N3050 processor
Intel HD Graphics
DDR3L SODIMM, 1.35V, 1333/1600 MHz, 8GB maximum
802.11ac Wireless
Internal support for 2.5" HDD or SSD
SD Card Slot
Consumer Infrared sensor

OP, your post title says "AC", but I'm not seeing a coupon code in your post.  Can you please update the post with the coupon code?

thanks

+ 20% off w/ promo code EMCENFJ76, limited offerit's right at the top of the product page

Just read the reviews of this machine. No. Way. would I purchase this, so many ppl have had so many problems.

A good price on a piece of junk is *not* a good price, and not a Hot Deal.

Thx for posting, OP; not your fault that it's a problem child of a machine.

The problems people are having seem to just be a memory issue, and switching to a lower voltage memory has fixed a lot of their problems. Seems like a good deal, thanks!

AusTexDealSeeker said:   Just read the reviews of this machine. No. Way. would I purchase this, so many ppl have had so many problems.

What reviews are you reading?        There are only 16 reviews on Newegg.   Thats not much of a sample.     There are 100 reviews on Amazon with 4 stars.   Some people think its underpowered which is a valid complaint if they were paying more.

Get sempron CPU + MB + Case for half of that, and use what's saved to get memory and hard drive.

Code expire date?

windingpath said:   Get sempron CPU + MB + Case for half of that, and use what's saved to get memory and hard drive.

Show us where or it ain't so

windingpath said:   Get sempron CPU + MB + Case for half of that, and use what's saved to get memory and hard drive.
  For $50? Please share the link.

AusTexDealSeeker said:   Just read the reviews of this machine. No. Way. would I purchase this, so many ppl have had so many problems.

A lot of those reviews are from people who are trying to use incompatible hardware.  These machines are fantastic for what they are.

I've been using one of these as a media PC for months. Handles blu-ray and 4K video, streams Steam without any issues. Love it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017