This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Rug Rollbacks at Walmart - 7'10" x 10'10" $45, 2'3" x 8' $9.50. FS at $50.

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walmart Rug Rollbacks. I got these:
Divinia Blue Green 2'3" x 8' Runner Rug $9.50 (was $78.18?) 
Windsor Area Rug 7'3" x 10'10" Area Rug $45 (was $529.97?)  

Free shipping at $50.

Update - The rugs I bought are OOS now, but here is a low to high price sort, so you can see what deals are still available.

Member Summary

rug
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow! Great deals, thanks so much for posting, I appreciate it!!  I got several, all had free Shipping Pass or free store pick up.

websta said:   Wow! Great deals, thanks so much for posting, I appreciate it!!  I got several, all had free Shipping Pass or free store pick up.
No problem!  I had been looking for a rug deal for quite some time - this was perfect for me. I can't wait to receive mine!

I was just saying last night we need new runners for our hallways. These will do nicely. Hopefully they are nicer than the ones costco sells in store.

Wow, I picked out a really nice rug for an inexpensive price. I have been looking for literally years to change out a rug that I have that is too dark for the room. I read some of the reviews, as the brand I was looking at (Orian) had reviews on the Home Depot website that were very positive. A no-brainer, and I got a similar one as a runner for the hall, which, at the price - even if it looks like crap - it will be better than what is there now (nothing).

Thank you OP!!

Nice deal. Thanks, OP!

This sale is still going on. Here is a low to high price sort, so you can see what deals are still available.

what i want is gone....... thanks though, good deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017