• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$100 Lowes Gift Card $91.99 at staples.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

$100 Lowes Gift Card - $90.00
http://www.staples.com/Lowes-Gift-Card-100/product_179786?cid=SM:SBD:FACEBOOK:SITELIKES:20111002:EVENT 

Buy Lowes Gift Card, $100 at Staples? low price, or read customer reviews to learn more.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP -- 8% off is pretty good on these. Wish they'd have another deal where they don't require the $2 secure mail fee though so we'd get the full 10%

Bought 3 - the limit

Got 3. Thanks OP!

What's with the $1.99 junk scam fee, - site says free shipping when selected but adds $1.99 shipping fee .... :/

Not to be biased, but this is the reason many items in Lowe's cost up to 20% more than at Home Depot. Lowe's sometimes (not all the time) offer better products or variety.

Lowe's offers employee discounts, coupons, and 5% Lowe's credit card bonus. All these promotions effect merchandise prices.

lyubomirb said:   Not to be biased, but this is the reason many items in Lowe's cost up to 20% more than at Home Depot. Lowe's sometimes (not all the time) offer better products or variety.

Lowe's offers employee discounts, coupons, and 5% Lowe's credit card bonus. All these promotions effect merchandise prices.

Lots of items are similar price. I keep an eye on those. Plus with change of address 10% off this works out excellent. 

This is only 8% off. Discover has 5% cashback, so youre only really saving 3% compared to discover. I'll pass.

Slick29832 said:   This is only 8% off. Discover has 5% cashback, so youre only really saving 3% compared to discover. I'll pass.
  Unless you have Ink or SimplyCash with 5% back at Staples

Slick29832 said:   This is only 8% off. Discover has 5% cashback, so youre only really saving 3% compared to discover. I'll pass.
  No. In correct. You have to use some credit card at Staples. 2% from that. Compared to discover still saving 5% more. 

lyubomirb said:   Not to be biased, but this is the reason many items in Lowe's cost up to 20% more than at Home Depot. Lowe's sometimes (not all the time) offer better products or variety.

Lowe's offers employee discounts, coupons, and 5% Lowe's credit card bonus. All these promotions effect merchandise prices.

I bought all of my appliances at Lowe's 

Anyone know if you can you buy non-Lowes gift cards at Lowes with a Lowe's gift card?

jasonv1 said:   Anyone know if you can you buy non-Lowes gift cards at Lowes with a Lowe's gift card?

Most retail stores frown upon that. I've been told that is considered money laundrying. Im pretty sure Lowe's doesn't allow.  

They recently got real tight with gift card, store credit issuing. They won't even give you the balance of a store credit. You have to use it, in order to get the balance. I got up to a manager, and she refused to check it per new policy. So I bought a under $1 item just to see the balance (and then returned it). Supposed to cut down on fraud, but I laugh

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017