• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP, in for 1! Had a $20 Best Buy credit from an Android Pay promo sitting around.

rated:
I had researched this awhile back, the deal breaker is the need to remove most devices from their protective cases.

rated:
I had one of these for a while and was really happy with it. It only died due to an unfortunate liquid spill incident. It's a fairly hefty device, but then it needs to be in order to stay balanced with a larger tablet leaning out of that slot.

rated:
got Staples to PM $22.50, thanks OP! funny enough it was in their online ad but not their newspaper ad

rated:
If you haven't been hands-on with one of these, be sure to try before you buy. I have one of these and a K760, and I vastly prefer the key feel and travel of the 760.

rated:
I read the reviews and the K380 actually has some more advantages.

rated:
Does this have a unifying receiver?

rated:
goldenkettle said:   Does this have a unifying receiver?
  Bluetooth only

rated:
I have one I bought at Best Buy last month, have to see when I bought it because I might be able to get a refund of the difference.

In my case I found I didn't like the keyboard at ALL, its way too stiff and the buttons are rounded.

Edit:  Hmm, looks like I could but it was on sale for $29.99 when I bought it so not sure $5 is worth the headache...

rated:
Refurb available from third party sellers on Amazon. com for $19.99. The description says "certified to look and work like new." Link

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016